- Year of Establishment | 2010 dated 14/05/2010
- MCI status | Not permitted for renewal of permission for the year 2014-15.
- State | Tamil Nadu
- Name of Medical College | Sri Muthukumaran Medical College, Chennai
- Affiliated University | The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai
- Management | Trust
- Should have completed Seventeen years of the age on 31st December of the year of admission. Evidence should be produced.
- Candidates should have passed in all the subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (Academic) conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board /any other equivalent Board in one and the same attempt in the following group of the subjects with the minimum eligible marks.
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology (or) Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any other subjects
- The Candidate should have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination. The last two years of study comprising Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject, must have passed these subjects individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In addition, in the competitive entrance test, the candidate must have secured not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- In respect of candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes or Other Backward Class the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination be 40% instead of 50% as stated above.
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
Sri Muthukumaran Medical College
Sri Muthukumaran Medical College. MBBS 0 Seats. No PG Seats. A private medical institution in Chennai, Tamil Nadu for studying MBBS Course. The college came into existence in the year 2010 under the management of Sri Muthukumaran Educational Trust.
The affiliation of this institution is to Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai. The medical college is expected to get the approval or permission of Medical Council of India for admitting MBBS graduates in PG Courses in the year 2016-17.
(Sri Muthukumaran Educational Trust also has another college by the name Meenakshi Medical College in Kancheepuram District of Tamil Nadu)
MBBS Course – The Medical College undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS. The medical college and the medical course are recognized by Medical Council of India.
The attached hospital of this medical college was already established in the year 2008 with 300 beds. However at present the beds have been increased to 850 and every other facility has been added for the patient’s health care and treatment. The location of this hospital is at Chikkarayapuram near Mangadu.
Admission for MBBS Courses – 50 percent seats of the total seats are given to the students of the Tamil Nadu based on the marks achieved in their board (12th Class). For the remaining 50% seats an all India common entrance is conducted for all India students. And the seats are allotted based on the ranks obtained in the entrance test.
Merit Based Admission – Common Entrance Test conducted on All India level for , MBBS .
Should have completed Seventeen years of the age on 31st December of the year of admission. Evidence should be produced.
Candidates should have passed in all the subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (Academic) conducted by the TamilNadu State Board /any other equivalent Board in one and the same attempt in the following group of the subjects with the minimum eligible marks.
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology..
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any other subjects
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB