- Year of E.S.T.D | 2016 |Dated 20/08/2016| Nellur | Tamilnadu
- Name of Medical College | Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute of Medical Sciences
- Affiliated to | The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University,Chennai
- Management of College | Trust
- Status of MCI | Permitted u/s 10(A) for 2016-17. The permission is conditional granted by Oversight Committee.
It began with an Institute of Computer Science and Technology founded in 1985 by Prof. P. Murugesan. At that time, his very purpose of starting that institute was to introduce Computer Education for the first time in Thanjavur District. In 1988, the Institute got affiliation from Bharathidasan University to offer Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Computer Applications. Since then, it has added Arts and Science College, College of Engineering and Technology, College of Education, Research Institution, and a Polytechnic College. There are campuses in Trichy, Kumbakonam, Puducherry, Chennai, and Madurai.
Annual Intake MBBS
- Seats |150
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS: NEET
- Should have completed Seventeen years of the age on 31st December of the year of admission. Evidence should be produced.
- Candidates should have passed in all the subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (Academic) conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board /any other equivalent Board in one and the same attempt in the following group of the subjects with the minimum eligible marks.
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology (or) Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any other subjects
- The Candidate should have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination. The last two years of study comprising Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject, must have passed these subjects individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In addition, in the competitive entrance test, the candidate must have secured not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- In respect of candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes or Other Backward Class the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination be 40% instead of 50% as stated above.
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BB