- Accrediated by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Address | Neelan School Street,, Arul Nagar, Urapakkam, Guduvanchery, Tamil Nadu 603211
- Year of Establishment | 2005 | Chennai | Tamilnadu | India
- Management | Trust
- Course Offered | MBBS | PG Diploma | MD | MS | DM | M.CH
- Name of the medical college | SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre
- College Type | Deemed University
- Affiliated University | MCI | SRM University | Deemed University | Chennai
- Entrance Test Required For Admission in SRM | NEET
- MCI status | Recognized
SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre
was established in the year 2008 by SRM group. It is a part of the SRM University, Chennai.It is located in Siruganur, on the Trichy-Chennai highway at a distance of 28 km from Tiruchirappalli. It is one of the constituent colleges of SRM University. This Centre started a multi-specialty 350 bedded teaching hospital in the year 2008 which is connected well by road to all the villages and towns in and around the hospital area. The university is headed by Thandavarayapuram Ramasamy Patchamuthu, Chairman of the SRM group of institutions and the Chancellor of SRM University.
Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Elligibility | MBBS | NEET | Applications are invited from candidates with eligible NEET (UG)-2016 Percentile Score and All India Overall Rank for admission to the following MCI.
- Candidates must have passed H.S.C ( 2) examination/equivalent examination and obtained a minimum of 50% of marks (in case of SC/ST & OBC 40%) taking together Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany & Zoology) and a pass in English; and Must also have secured not less than 50% marks (in case of SC/ST & OBC 40%) in the Entrance Examination.
- Age Limit – Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December in the year of admission. Date of birth mentioned in the HSC / CBSE / ISC Mark Sheet or in the Birth Certificate or Passport shall be taken into account for computing age of the student.
PG MD/MS Intake
- Seats | 60
- Duration : Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
- Eligibility |PG MD/MS | NEET
i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
PG Specialization of 46 different courses for 191 seats is available in Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai. Admissions are based on the competitive entrance examination conducted autonomously by Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai.
- Admission in PG Course – For getting admission into PG Diploma MD / MS / DM / MCh course in SRMC, the MBBS graduates have to qualify Common Entrance Test – conducted by Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute. The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in all India Entrance Examination.
|Sl.No||Name of the Course||No. of Seats|
|05.||MD (Pathology)||02 + 02|
|07.||MD (Community Medicine)||02 +02|
|08.||MD (General Medicine)||06 + 02|
|10.||MD (TB & Chest Diseases)||02|
|11.||MD (Dermatology Veneral Diseases)||02+02|
|13.||MS (General Surgery)||06 + 02|
|15.||MS (Ophthalmology)||02+ 01|
|16.||MS (Oto Rhino Laryngology)||02|
|17.||MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||03|
|18.||MD (Radiology)||02 + 01|
|19.||MD (Anaesthesia)||05 + 01|
|21.||M.Ch (Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery)||01|
|26.||M.Ch (Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery)||01|
|27.||M.Ch (Paediatric Surgery)||01|
- Blood Bank : Blood Bank of SRM Hospital at Kattankulathur is one of the largest in Tamil Nadu.
- Patients : 1500 Out Patients per day are treated by the hospital. 100 patients are admitted as In patients per day.
SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre | Kancheepuram
- SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre (SRM MCHRC) offers a plethora of opportunities to climb the career ladder as well as to change this world to better healthier providing the sophisticated treatment. With an annual intake of 150 students, the medical college commenced in 2005. The facility of collaborative research in SRM Medical College and Hospital Campus is the focal point availing to the proximity to other institutions at the University.
Origin of College – The SRM Group started its education journey from the year 1969 with a primary school and now has become, one of the prestigious group of South India setting up educational institutions of arts, science, engineering, dental and many more.
- In the year 2005, the SRM group entered in to the field of health sciences by launching SRM Medical College Hospital & Research. Today the medical college is offering UG as well as PG Courses for admission.
- MBBS, MD, MS & DM Courses – The UG course is MBBS. The PG courses are in MD, MS and DM. All of these UG / PG Courses are recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Admission in MBBS Course – For getting admission into MBBS course in SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Kancheepuram the students have to qualify Common Entrance Test conducted by SRM University. The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in the all India Entrance Examination.
- PG Specialization Courses at SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Kancheepuram
- PG Specializations of 21 different courses for 60 seats are available in SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Kancheepuram. Admissions are based on the competitive entrance examination conducted autonomously by SRM University.
- Admission in PG Course – For getting admission into PG Diploma MD / MS / DM course in SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre (SRMMCHRC), the MBBS graduates have to qualify Common Entrance Test – conducted by SRM University. The selection of the students is done based on the ranks obtained in all India Entrance Examination.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D