- Address | Tiruporur-Guduvancherry Main Road, Ammapettai, Chengalpet Taluk, Kancheepuram District, Nellikuppam, Tamil Nadu 603108
- Year of Establishment | 2008
- Entrance Test Required For Admission | NEET
- Course Offered | MBBS | PG Diploma | MD | MS | DM | M.CH
- MCI status | Recognized for academic years 2008-09,2009-10,2010-11,2011-12,2012-13 and from 2014-15 onwards when degree granted on or after December, 2012.
- Affiliated University | Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Pondicherry | Deemed University |declared under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956
- Management | Trust
- State | Tamil Nadu
- Accredited with NAAC grade A at the first cycle
- Only Hospital in Pondicherry to be NABH certified pre-accreditation entry level hospital
- Amongst the top 5% of 2995 Institutions ranked by NIRF 2017
- Among the top 10% of Universities in India as per NIRF 2017
- Among the top three exclusive Health Sciences Universities in India as per NIRF 2017
- Second rank in All-India rankings as per NIRF in the parameter of “Outreach activities and inclusivity”
- Nineteenth rank in All-India rankings in the parameter of “Teaching / Learning and Resources” as per NIRF 2017.
- Only Health Science University in India to have strong Yoga Therapy and Music Therapy Departments of International repute providing complementary medicine to the sick and also training from Postgraduate Diploma to M.Phil/MSc to PhD in these two areas
- Only Health Science University in the south providing training in medical education technology from Postgraduate Diploma to M.Phil and PhD in Health Professions Education
Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS | NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Age | Minimum Age of 17 Years and Above are eligible. Only those whose date of birth falls on or before 31 December of the year.
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together
Sanctioned Intake MD/MS Program PG Intake
- Seats | 37
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
- Eligibility | PG MD/MS | NEET
i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
Applicants should have passed their M.B.B.S from an institution recognised by MCI and must have obtained permanent registration. They should have completed their internship by 30th April.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Course||Year of Starting||Present Annual intake|
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D