- Address | Irungalur Village, Manachannallur Taluk, Near Toll Booth, Trichy, Tamil Nadu 621105.
- Year of Establishment | 2009
- MCI status | Recognized when degree granted on or after February, 2014.
- State | Tamil Nadu
- Course Offered | MBBS
- Name of Medical College | Chennai Medical College Hospital and research centre,Irungalur,Trichy,Tamilnadu
- Affiliated University | Saveetha University (Deemed), Chennai
- Management | Trust | (SRM GROUP)
- Attached Hospital | 750 Beds with 1000 patients are treated per day. Medicine are distributed free of cost.
- Health Camp | Community outreach programme conducted every week benefiting between 250 to 400 patients.
Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- MBBS Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Eligibility MBBS: NEET 2018
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth | Minimum Age 17 Years.
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together
Chennai Medical College Hospital and Research Centre. MBBS 150 Seats. No PG Seats. The Medical College is a private medical institution in Trichy for studying MBBS Course. The college came into existence in the year 2009 and is managed by SRM Group. The affiliation of this institution is to Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai.
- Origin of Chennai Medical College – Initially as per the wish and vision of Sri Thiru Thandavarayapuram Ramasamy Dr. T. R. Pachamuthu, the present Chancellor of the Sri Ramasamy Memorial group of Institutions and SRM University, a 350 beded hospital was established in the year 2008, in Irungalur village, Mannachanallur, Trichy, Tamil Nadu, Later in the year 2009 permitted by Medical Council of India to admit students into MBBS Courses and the bed strength increased to 750.
- MBBS Course – The Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, undertakes the teaching and training of students for under-graduate course of MBBS. The medical college and the medical course is recognized by Medical Council of India.
- MBBS Admissions – The seats are given based on the percentage of marks the students of Tamil Nadu achieved in their 12 th class board exams. For 50% seats of the medical college are given in this fashion and for the remaining 50% seats an All India common test is conducted and seats are given based on the ranks obtained in the entrance test.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D