- Year of Establishment : 2006 | Kannur | Kerala | India
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Address : Anjarakandy Integrated Campus, Anjarakandy, Kannur, Kerala 670612.
- Affiliated University | Kerala University of Health Sciences | Thrissur
- Entrance Test Required For Admission in KMC | NEET
- MCI status | Recognized for 100 seats when degree granted on or after July,2011.(Previously under Kannur Univ.) Permitted for renewal of permission for increase of seats from 100 to 150 for 2016-17. The permission is conditional granted by Oversight Committee.
- Seats | 150
- Duration: 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS : NEET
- Citizenship: Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification : Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.
50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Procedure:Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG) Test (NEET) – 2017 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit : The lower age shall be 17 years as on December 31. The upper age shall be 25 years as on December 31. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
Post graduate MD/MS Intake
- Seats | 17
- Duration :Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
- Eligibility | PG MD/MS | NEET 2018
i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
Post Graduate MD/MS Sanctioned Intake
|Details of Santioned intake Capacity of UG & PG|
|Sl No||Name of Course||Santioned Intake Capacity|
|8||MD Community Medicine||2|
Description Kannur Medical college!
Kannur Medical College is attempting to make medical education as accessible as possible to students.Kannur Medical College is subsidising the medical education, which means that tuition fees can be kept relatively low especially compared with the other institutions in the state.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .