Pondicherry (or Puducherry) | Is a French colonial settlement in India until 1954, is now a Union Territory town bounded by the southeastern Tamil Nadu state. Its French legacy is preserved in its French Quarter, with tree-lined streets, mustard-colored colonial villas and chic boutiques. A seaside promenade runs along the Bay of Bengal and passes several statues, including a 4m-high Gandhi Memorial.
Direct Admission in Top Medical Colleges In Pondicherry
Contact Us For Direct Admission 7411718005 | 9036036290
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Our Motive is to provide best information to the student
- so we have done survey and brings top Medical colleges Chennai & Tamilnadu.
- so we have done survey and brings top Medical colleges In Pondicherry.
Ranking we are Providing Based on the Folloing Factors.
- Year of Establishment of Medical college
- Avaibility Number of MBBS Seats
- Avaibility of Post Graduate Courses | MD | MS | Diploma
- Avaibility Of Super Speciality Courses
- Avaibility Number Of Faculty
- Infrastructure & Location
- Avaibility of LABS
Medical Colleges in Pondicherry
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute | MGMCRI Pillayarkuppam | Puducherry
- Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences & Research | PIMSR | Pondicherry
- Aarupadai Veedu Medical College | Vinayaka Missions University | AVMC | Pondicherry
- Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences | Pondicherry
- Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital | Pondicherry
- Sri Venkateswaraa Medical College Hospital & Research Centre | Pondicherry
Contact Us @ 9036036290 | 9620557598
What is MBBS ?
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, or in Latin: Medicinae Baccalaureus, Baccalaureus Chirurgiae (abbreviated in many ways, e.g. MBBS, MBChB, MBBCh, MB BChir (Cantab), BM BCh (Oxon), BMBS), are the two first professional degrees in medicine and surgery awarded upon graduation from medical school by universities in countries that follow the tradition of the United Kingdom. The historical degree nomenclature suggests that they are two separate undergraduate degrees; however, in practice, they are usually treated as one and conferred together, and may also be awarded at graduate-level medical schools. In countries that follow the system in the United States, the equivalent medical degree is awarded as Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO).
What is MD ?
The Doctor of Medicine (Latin: Medicinae Doctor, meaning “teacher of medicine,” abbreviated M.D.) is a terminal medical degree for practitioners of medicine. The meaning of the degree varies between different countries. In countries that follow the United States system, the M.D. denotes a first professional graduate degree awarded upon initial graduation from medical school.In countries that follow the tradition of the United Kingdom, the M.D. denotes a research doctorate, higher doctorate, honorary doctorate or advanced clinical coursework degree restricted to medical graduates. In those countries, the title of the equivalent first professional degree is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery.
What is MS ?
The Master of Surgery (Latin: Magister Chirurgiae) is an advanced qualification in surgery. Depending upon the degree, it may be abbreviated Ch.M., M.Ch., M.Chir. or M.S. At a typical medical school the program lasts between two and three years. The possession of a medical degree is a prerequisite. The Ch.M. can be awarded on both clinical and academic competency or on academic competency. The regulations may ask for surgical experience and a thesis topic that is not purely medical.
Introduction Pondicherry | Though very small, Pondicherry was the largest French colony in India. The city has a long and interesting history of trade and war. There is a strong French influence in the city, especially in the old quarters, with Rues and Boulevards lined with Mediterranean style houses and bakeries, although the city remains very much Indian. French is still understood, and the whole city makes for rather pleasant mix of East and West. It is also known as The French Riviera of the East (La Côte d’Azur de l’Est). If you’ve spent some time in Tamil Nadu and approached Pondicherry by land, you’ll very likely experience mild culture shock on discovering French architecture and restaurants serving steak and good wine. Pondicherry is very much a city with a dual personality: crossing from East to West of the central canal reveals two cities with very different characters.
- Area: 19.46 km²
- Weather: 26 °C, Wind SW at 0 km/h, 88% Humidity
- Population: 6.54 lakhs (2011)
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598