- Address | Index medical college, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001 Track Location
- Year of Establishment | 2007
- MCI status | Recognized
- Affiliated University | Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya
- Management | Society
- College Type | Private
- Index group is an offshoot of Mayank Welfare society nurturing health and education at its best. The group of institutions are situated in a 40 acre campus.
- Its programmes in Medical, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Business Management, Nursing and Human sciences are well established and much sought after.
- There is a 1100 bedded hospital associated with our medical college having yearly intake of 250 students for graduation in medical sciences. We have a fully Wifi campus with individual library and hostel facilities individually for each of our institutions. Lush green campus surrounded by modern landscaping gives a nice uplift to the campus. We focus on our motto Committed to Excellence.
- MBBS Intake Seats | 150
- Duration : 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Citizenship : Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study. 50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Procedure | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2020-21 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG) Test (NEET) – 2020 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years The upper age shall be 25 years as on December 31, 2012. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
Post Graduate MD/MS Sanctioned Intake
- The post graduate specializations of 15 seats of 7 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
- Post graduate MD/MS Seats | 113
- Duration:Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
Eligibility PG MD/MS : NEET
- i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
|5||MS (GEN. SURGERY)||7||8||15|
|6||MD (GEN. MEDICINE)||7||6||13|
|8||MS (OBST & GYN.)||4||6||10|
|10||MD (TB & RESPIRATORY MEDICINE)||2||3||5|
|19||MD (COMMUNITY MEDICINE)||2||–||2|
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.