- Address | Indore – Ujjain State Highway, Near MR 10 Crossing, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453555.
- Year of Establishment | 2005
- Affiliated University | Peoples University, Bhopal
- Management | Trust
- MCI status | Recognized (Issued discharge notice for excess admissions in management quota over and above sanctioned intake capacity.) (Previously under Barkatullah University, Bhopal).
- People’s University is situated in Bhopal, the beautiful “City of Lakes”, capital of Madhya Pradesh. People’s University has ten Constituent Institutes. Its campus is conducive and possess academic environment for education & career building in central India. Our journey began with an objective of” Nurturing Humanity through Health & Educational Excellence”, when SJPN decided to establish educational institutes as centre for excellence.
- MBBS Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | MBBS : NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.
50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Admission Procedure | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG)
Test (NEET) – 2017 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years as on December 31, 2009. The upper age shall be 25 years as on December 31, 2012. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
The post graduate specializations of 43 seats of 17 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
- MD/MS Seats | 43
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
- Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
PG Sanctioned Course
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD – Microbiology|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Psychiatry|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine|
|MD/MS – Anatomy|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MS – ENT|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
About People’s Group
- People’s Group is situated in Bhopal the beautiful “City of Lakes”, capital of Madhya Pradesh. It is run by Sarvajanik Jankalyan Parmarthik Nyas a Charitable & non-profitable Public Trust. Group’s Special Education Zone in Bhopal has Institutions of academic learning that can be compared with the best in the country. Its campus is the largest for education & career building in the central India. Our journey began with an objective of “Nurturing Humanity through Health & Educational Excellence”.
- People’s group has interests in diversified disciplines. The Idea behind the People’s campus is to take a child at the age of four and make him a professional when he leaves the campus at adulthood. The campus has 3 Hospitals with a combined capacity of around 1300 beds and 15 academic Institutions under its umbrella. The overall project is for approx. 150 million US Dollars and will see opening of various other institutions at its campus of nearly 200 acre’s in future. The Trust provides free medical services and treatment including the surgical procedures and diagnostic test, food, ambulance services to the poor and needy. Holding free medical and dental camps in rural areas is a regular activity of the Trust. Furthermore the Trust provided scholarship to the poor and meritorious students every year. The Trust regularly give donations to various charitable organizations including government organization. The People’s Campus in addition to academic institutions also has a massive housing colony & hostels to cater to nearly 3000 families. Huge entertainment zone (Peoples World) is operational since 2013 The future plans include amusement parks, multiplexes etc.
- People’s Group have its own University (People’s University) for which it signed an MOU with the State Govt.
- The Group is planning to enter in collaborations with foreign universities. It will ensure students and faculty exchange programs along with twinning programs where the student completes the first two years of education at People’s and then is transferred to the USA or Australian affiliated universities to complete the course. The degree is then awarded by that foreign university.
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.