- Address | Bareilly – Nainital Road, Bhojipura, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh 243001.
- Year of Establishment | 2005 | Bareilly | Uttar Pradesh | India
- Management | Trust
- Course Offered | MBBS | MD | MS
- College Type | Deemed University
- Affiliated University | M J P Rohilkhand University | Deemed University | Bareilly | Uttar Pradesh
- Entrance Test Required For Admission in SRM | NEET
- MCI status | Recognized when degree granted on or after february,2010.
- SRMSIMS Bareilly is a private medical college located near Bareilly in Bareilly district, Uttar Pradesh, India. The college affiliated to M. J. P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly was established in 2005.
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences (SRMS IMS) is now an established leading institution in the field of Medical Care, Education & Research. The Institute has been established by Shri Ram Murti Smarak Trust under the guiding principles of Shri Dev Murti Ji, Managing Trustee and founder, to commemorate and advocate the inspiring principles of his father Late Shri Ram Murti Ji. A man with a vision & A man with a mission. The visionary zeal of the Trust is to serve the society at large by providing not only good professionals but also committed doctors and better citizens who will prove to be an asset to society.
- The Institute is established in an area of 30 acres of land in sprawling and pollution free environment. It is located on 13.2 km, Bareilly-Nainital Road, Bareilly. The campus offers healthy atmosphere for teaching, learning, patient care and living.
- The Institute has 950 bed multi super speciality teaching Hospital, College campus with modern teaching and learning aids, separate hostels for boys and girls. Residential areas for faculty and staff with 24 hours electicity and water supply and security.
- SRMS IMS, offers Undergraduate medical education i.e. MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) Programme and Postgraduate (M.D./M.S.) in Pre, Para and Clinical Subjects with an orientation to internationally recognized standards of excellence. The Institute is dedicated to inculcate values and ethics in students to shoulder the responsibility of taking the country to commanding heights.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 100
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
Eligibility | MBBS | NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Admission Procedure | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG)
Test (NEET) – 2017 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology.
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years as on December 31, 2009. The upper age shall be 25 years as on December 31, 2012. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
Post graduate MD/MS
- The post graduate specializations of 60 seats of 20 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
- Intake Seats | 46
- Duration | Diploma 2 yrs & MD/MS 3 years
Eligibility | PG MD/MS | NEET
- Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
- MD – Anaesthesiology 6
- MD – Bio-Chemistry 1
- MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy 2
- MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology 3
- MD – General Medicine 4
- MD – Microbiology 3
- MD – Paediatrics 2
- MD – Pathology 6
- MD – Pharmacology 2
- MD – Physiology 4
- MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology 2
- MD – Radiotherapy 4
- MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine 3
- MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine 3
- MD/MS – Anatomy 5
- MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology 2
- MD/MS – Ophthalmology 3
- MS – ENT 2
- MS – General Surgery 2
- MS – Orthopaedics 1
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.