- Address | Hapur Rd, Anwarpur, Uttar Pradesh 245304
- Year of Establishment | 2008 | Hapur | Uttar Pradesh
- Affiliated University | Ch. Charan Singh Universitiy, Meerut
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized for 100 seats when degree granted on or after March, 2013. Permitted for increase of seats from 100 to 150 u/s 10(A) from 2016-17. The permission is conditional granted by Oversight Committee.
- Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences (SIMS) is a renowned and recognized institute in the field of medical education and research affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh (C.C.S.) University, Meerut. Initially Medical Council of India/Government of India gave its approval to commence MBBS course with 100 students in year 2008, our 100 seats got recognized in the year 2013
- In the present session i.e.22-23 we have got approval for 50 additional M.B.B.S seats As of date, 500 students are pursuing MBBS course in addition to 120 interns in the campus. SIMS has also obtained permission for starting PG Courses since 2013-14 and is getting additional PG courses every year. At present there are 29 sanctioned PG seats in Preclinical,Paraclinical & Clinical departments .Right from the beginning of the college , students of SIMS are securing top ranks in the University examinations. SIMS has been awarded ‘Best Medical College in Delhi-NCR’ by brands academy in March 2012.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- MBBS Intake | 150 Seats
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
Eligibility | MBBS : NEET 2022
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Admission Procedure | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG)Test (NEET) – 2022 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years .The upper age shall be 25 years .The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.