- Address | Opp.Begrajpur Industrial Area, 115 Km Stone, Delhi-Dehradun Road, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh 251001.
- Year of Establishment | 2006 | Muzaffarnagar | Uttar Pradesh
- Affiliated University | Ch. Charan Singh Universitiy, Meerut
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Recognized for 100 seats. Permitted for renewal of permission for increase of seats from 100 to 150 u/s 10(A) for 2016-17.
- Muzaffarnagar Medical College (MMC) is a private medical provider and educational institution in western Uttar Pradesh, India. It provides low cost health care to the surrounding rural areas of Muzaffarnagar district, Meerut district, Saharanpur district & other nearby areas.
- Muzaffarnagar Medical College was established in 2006 by the Fateh Chand Charitable Trust under the chairmanship of Sh. Satish C. Goel. The college is approved by the Medical Council of India, a division of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of the Government of India.
- It is affiliated with the Chaudhary Charan Singh University at Meerut. In recent years, government audits have suggested that many patients in the teaching hospital are in fact recruits from neighboring slums with no illnesses.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- MBBS Intake Seats | 150
- MBBS Fees Structure Rs 8,60,000/-per year
- Duration : 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
Eligibility | MBBS : NEET
- Citizenship: Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study. 50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Procedure | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2020-21 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG) Test (NEET) – 2020 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years The upper age shall be 25 years as on December 31, 2019. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
Post graduate sanctioned Intake | 3 Seats
- The post graduate specializations of 3 seats of 2 different courses are mentioned below for your perusal. Admissions are made based on the ranks obtained in all India as well as at state level Entrance Examination.
- MD – Physiology 1
- MD/MS – Anatomy 2
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.