- Address | N.H.- 9, Delhi Road, Pakbara, Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh 244001
- Year of Establishment | 2008
- Affiliated University | Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Moradabad
- Management | Trust
- MCI status | Recognized for 100 seats when degree granted on or after December 2012. Permitted for renewal of permission for increase of seats from 100 to 150 u/s 10(A) from 2016-17|
- Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College and Research Center was established in 2008 with the approval of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. For an admission intake of 100 MBBS students, which has been increased to 150 seats from 2014-15.
- It conducts Post Graduate degree (MD) in Pre and Para Clinical subjects of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Sciences, Community Medicine and Pharmacology approved by the Medical Council of India.The Medical Council of India has approved MD/MS in Medicine, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Surgery, Radiology, Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, ENT and Ophthalmology and in Orthopedics, OBG and TB & Chest.
- Hospital facilities of the Medical College and Research Center provide modern health care including critical care and emergency services to the population at large. In a short span of time, the hospital has developed into 900-bed tertiary care hospital with facilities to save lives. A casualty section and an intensive care unit with various sub-specialities like ICCU, ICU, RICU, NICU, PICU, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Burn treatment have been added.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- MBBS Intake | 150
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
Eligibility | MBBS : NEET 2018
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Entry Qualification | Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination,WITH (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY)of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study.50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- Procedure | Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS courses for the year 2017-18 from amongst the National Eligibility Cum Entrance (UG)
Test (NEET) – 2017 qualified candidates.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Age Limit | The lower age shall be 17 years as on December 31, 2009. The upper age shall be 25 years as on December 31, 2012. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
- Fees Structure | 16,20,000/- Per annum
Hostel Fee | 3 Lakh Per annum for twin sharing Non A.C. accommodation with mess. (Seats Full)
Security Fee | 1 Lakh (One time)
Total | Rs. 20,20,000/- (For Non A.C.)
Doctor of Medicine | MD
- Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- General Medicine
- Respiratory Medicine/TB & Chest
Fees Structure | 39,90,000 per year
Master of Science | MS
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Fees Structure | 27,00,000 per Year
Doctor of Medicine | Lower Branch MD
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
Fees Structure | 8,60,000 per Year
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different