- Address | K Narayanapura, Kothanur P.O., Bengaluru, Karnataka 560077
- Establishment | 1999
- Admissions Contact | 9620557598 | 7411718005
- Course Offered | MBA | PGDM | BBA | B.Com
- Approved By | AICTE | UGC | NAAC
- Kristu Jayanti College, founded in 1999, is managed by “BODHI NIKETAN TRUST”, formed by the members of St. Joseph Province of the Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI). The college is affiliated to Bangalore University and is reaccredited with highest grade ‘A’ by NAAC in Second Cycle of Accreditation.
- The college is recognized by UGC under the category 2(f) & 12(B). The college was accorded autonomous status from 2013 by the University Grants Commission, Government of Karnataka & the Bangalore University. For its contribution in the field of education, Kristu Jayanti College was recently given the Heroes of Bengaluru award.
- In the India Today – MDRA survey 2018 the college is ranked 5th Best BCA, 13th Best MSW, 15th Best BBA, 16th Best Commerce, 18th Best Arts and 26th Best Science College in India. The College also ranked 2nd Best in BCA & MSW, 3rd best in Commerce, 4th Best in Arts & BBA and 5th best in Science among the colleges in Bengaluru.
- The institution strives to fulfill its mission to provide educational opportunities to all aspiring youth to excel in life by developing academic excellence, fostering values, creating civic responsibility and building global competencies in a dynamic environment.
Top MBA Entrance Exam In India For Year 2018 – 19
|CAT 2018||August 2018.|
25th November 2018.
|XAT 2018||August 20, 2018|
January 6, 2019
|August 28, 2018 (Tuesday)|
December 16 , 2018 (Sunday)
|20th December 2018|
10th February 2018
|July 01, 2018 to December 12, 2018|
December 22 – 23, 2018
|CMAT||October to December 2018|
|Christ University||Dec 08 ,2018|
January 15 2019
|Third week of January to Third week of February|
Second week of March
KMAT Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
|First week of June to Last week of July|
First week of August
- Kristu Jayanti College, founded in 1999, is run by “BODHI NIKETAN TRUST”, formed by the members of St. Joseph Province of the Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI). The college is affiliated to Bangalore University and is reaccredited with highest grade ‘A’ by NAAC in Second Cycle of Accreditation. Kristu Jayanti College is the postgraduate wing of Kristu Jayanti College offering masters programme in management studies (MBA\PGDM) and computer science (MCA).
- The college is affiliated to Bangalore University and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).Our MBA programme is two year management programme spanning 4 semesters and PGDM is two full year industry oriented management programme offered in trimester. Our MCA programme is three year full time programme spanning six semesters.
- The college was accorded autonomous status from 2013 by the University Grants Commission Government of Karnataka & the Bangalore University.
- In India Today – Nielsen survey 2015. The college is ranked 16th Best Commerce College, 22nd Best Science College & 24th Best Arts College in India and 3rd,4th,5th positions in Commerce, Arts & Science among Top 10 Colleges in Bangalore.
PGDM & MBA Program
- Kristu Jayanti College a pioneer institute to pursue knowledge beyond the traditional boundaries. We offer MBA and industry relevant PGDM Course. Our MBA/PGDM course is a two year full time programme spanning over Six Trimesters, Autonomous Programme, affiliated to Bangalore University and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The main objective of these courses is to impart quality professional education and training in various aspects of modern management.
- The classroom segment has both core and specialized content, thus equipping the students to adapt effortlessly to the demands of professional management in their chosen field of specialization. The core and specialization subjects are designed so that each term builds upon the subjects taught in the previous term as well as on the field experience gained. Jayantian graduates have the strategic perspective, business knowledge, and excellent management skills to deliver strong performance while making a positive impact on society and the environment.
- Eligibility : Candidates who have obtained a Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3), Master’s Degree from a recognized university in disciplines of Commerce, Management, Arts, Science, Engineering/Technology, or equivalent and have secured not less than 50% of Marks in aggregate (including languages) in the Bachelor’s Degree Examination are eligible for admission to this programme.
|Fee||I Year||II Year|
|Fee Structure||Rs. 3,00,000.00||Rs. 3,00,000.00|
MBA/PGDM International Finance
|Fee||I Year||II Year|
|Fee Structure||Rs. 3,30,000.00||Rs. 3,30,000.00|
Master in Computer Application | MCA
- Kristu Jayanti College offers Masters Degree in Computer Application (MCA) with the intention to produce competitive computer professionals in tune with advanced technical concepts. Our MCA course is a three year full time programme spanning six semesters, affiliated to the Bangalore University and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- The college puts the students through comprehensive and intensive training. This postgraduate course focuses on the subjects at an application level and includes topics like System Analysis and Design, Computer Oriented Numerical Analysis, Modern Database Management Systems, Operating Systems, Software Engineering, Artificial intelligence, Computer Architecture, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, etc, The focused training given on these topics helps students to adapt themselves to the art and science of software development.
- Eligibility : Admission to MCA programme is open for the candidates who have passed Bachelor degree with not less than 50% i.e. integer 50% (rounding-off of aggregate percent is not permitted) of marks in the aggregate of all the years of the degree examinations with Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Science/ Computer Programming/ Computer Applications/ Business Mathematics / Business Statistics as one of the optional or elective at Degree Level. Provided, further that a candidate who has studied and passed one of the subjects specified in the first proviso in the Pre-University course with 50% of marks in that subject shall be considered for admission.
|Fee||I Year||II Year||III Year|
|Fee Structure||Rs. 1,00,000.00||Rs. 1,00,000.00||Rs. 1,00,000.00|
- Prospectus & Application : MCA : Rs. 500.00
- D.D. Drawn in favour of “The Principal, Kristu Jayanti College” payable at Bangalore.
- Campus Recruitment Program | The campus recruitment season starts during the month of October. Recruiters can send the Placement Response Form to CECR for finalizing the dates for Final Placements. Every year companies from diverse sectors visit the Business School for Campus Hiring. Over the years, the institute has consistently maintained a hundred percent recruitment record with students exceeding expectations of recruiters.
- Global Competitive environment today requires resilient individuals who are dynamic in their approach, humble in their attitude, proactive in their thought and committed in their purpose. Right since its inception, Kristu Jayanti College has endeavored to inculcate a mental quality infrastructure in each student. Based on the four pillars of education – Knowledge, Skills, Values and Attitude, the Jayantian Education system is geared towards holistic change.
- The Centre for Employability and Corporate Relations (CECR) has a process and set guidelines to make students more serious about the Final Placement Initiatives. Every student looking for final placements has to submit a Need Analysis Questionnaire, a copy of their profile and should compulsorily appear & clear the Aptitude Test paper of CECR to make them eligible for Final Placements.
- The Centre for Employability and Corporate Relations (CECR) helps students in career planning through career counseling wherein they gather information about themselves in terms of their interests, aptitudes and abilities so that they can choose their careers more effectively. The Centre allows individuals to explore the world of employment and helps them to move from a general occupation direction to a specific one.
- Through the Career Plan form, CECR will know the exact headcount looking for final placements, going for higher studies (India & Abroad) and planning to become entrepreneurs. The Career Plan exercise will be followed by separate training programs for students opting for Final Placements, higher studies and planning to start up their own business.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Engineering Colleges In India | Genuine Rank Of 100 Engineering College Based On Placement
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.