Course Offered in Hospital Administration 2022-23 Batch
- MBA Hospital Administration
- MHA Master In Hospital Administration
- MBA Hospitality and Travel Tourism
- MBA Public Health
Direct Admission Contact | 9620557598 | 7411718005
Duration | 2 Years
- Eligibility | As a minimum criterion of eligibility, aspiring candidates need to meet the following minimum eligibility criteria: Graduation in any stream from a recognized university. A minimum aggregate score of 50% at the level of graduation (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Admission Process | Counselling after qualification of entrance test/ direct admission/ cut-off based.
- MHA Career | Besides, a career in hospital management helps you to accomplish two objectives- a good pay package and service to mankind. The demand of skilled administrators in the hospitals and health care facilities is growing rapidly as the nature of work in hospitals is very dissimilar from other organizations.
Ranking Of MBA In Hospital Administration Colleges In Bangalore
- M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences | MSRUAS | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Devraj Urs Medical College | SDUAHER Kolar
- JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research | JSS University
- DSI Dayananda Sagar Institution | Institute Of Management
- Krupanidhi School of Management | Bangalore
- R V Institute Of Management | Bangalore
- Karnataka College Of Management | Bangalore
- Padamashree Group Of Institutions | Bangalore
- Acharya Bangalore Business School | ABBS Magadi Road | Bangalore
- Aditya Group of Institutions | Bangalore
- The Oxford College of Business Management | Bangalore
- Koshys Institute of Management | Bangalore
- NITTE School of Management | Bangalore
- Mount Carmel Institute of Management | Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact | 9620557598 | 7707055155
What is MBA Hospital Administration ?
- MBA in Hospital Administration is a postgraduate course that includes studies related to the management of various operations and departments in a hospital. … Students are taught about the management of a hospital’s finances, operations, marketing, supply and inventory, human resource etc.
Is MHA better than MBA ?
- While an MBA program provides general training in business administration, an MHA program typically places more of an emphasis on healthcare management. The best MHA candidates generally are students who plan to build a career within the realm of healthcare.
Is hospital management a good career ?
- Besides, a career in hospital management helps you to accomplish two objectives- a good pay package and service to mankind. … The demand of skilled administrators in the hospitals and health care facilities is growing rapidly as the nature of work in hospitals is very dissimilar from other organizations.
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.