Direct Admission Contact @ 7411718005
What Is Naturopathy & Yoga Science ?
- Naturopathy or Naturopathic Medicine is a form of alternative medicine that employs an array of Pseudoscientific practices branded as “natural”, “non-invasive”, and as promoting “self-healing”. The ideology and Methods of Naturopathy are based on Vitalism and folk Medicine, rather than evidence-based medicine.
- Naturopathic Practitioners Generally Recommend against following modern medical practices, including but not limited to medical testing, drugs, vaccinations, and surgery. Instead, Naturopathic study and practice rely on unscientific notions, often leading Naturopathic doctors to Diagnoses and Treatments that have no Factual Merit.
BNYS Course & Eligibility
- All BNYS College In Karnataka Is Affiliated To Rajiv Gandhi University
- BNYS Course Duration | 4 1/2 Years & 1 Years Internship
- Eligibility | NON NEET 2023 Qualified Student Can Do BNYS Degree.
- Age | Should Be Minimum 17 Years And Maximum 25 Years
- Qualification | Candidates who have completed 10+2 or an equivalent examination with 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board are eligible For BHMS Course.
Direct Admission Contact @ 7411718005 | 9620557598
Top 10 BNYS College Karnataka Ranked By College4u.in
- Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana | SVYASA Yoga University | Bengaluru
- SDM College Of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences | Dakshina Kannada | Karnataka
- Tapovana Medical College Of Naturopathy And Yogic Science | Davangere
- Sharada Yoga and Naturopathy Medical College | Mangalore
- Alva’s College of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences | Moodbidri | Karnataka
- Jindal Post Graduate Institute of Naturopathy & Yoga Sciences | Bangalore | Karnataka
- G Mahadeva Gowda Institute of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences. | Mandya
- Naturopathic medicine is considered by the medical profession to be ineffective and possibly harmful, raising ethical issues about its practice. In addition to accusations from the medical community, such as the American Cancer Society,naturopaths and naturopathic doctors have repeatedly been accused of being charlatans and practicing quackery. Over the years, many practitioners of naturopathic medicine have been found criminally liable in the courts of law around the world. In some countries it is a criminal offense for naturopaths and naturopathic doctors to label themselves as medical professionals.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 10 Engineering Deemed University Bangalore
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in Bangalore | Pharma.D | B.Pharma
- Top Medical Colleges In Bangalore | MBBS | MS | MD | PG Diploma
- Genuine Rank Of Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.