- Address | Tapovana Medical College Of Naturopathy And Yogic Science, Doddabathi – 577566,Davanagere (D), Karnataka , India
- Establishment | 2015
- Affiliated By | Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Science | RGUHS
- Recognized By | Govt Of Karnataka
- Direct Admission Contact | 9620557598
- This BNYS program produces doctors of Naturopathic Medicine. Hence the academic program has been developed to ensure that students have the opportunity to build a strong foundation and to demonstrate competency in each major modality, including Hydrotherapy, Massage Therapy, Natural Dietetics, Fasting Therapy, Acupuncture, mind/body medicine involving Yoga and Physical Medicine. Laboratory classes include dissection of cadavers, physical exams, palpation, manipulation, acupuncture, hydrotherapy, microbiology, histology, preparation of natural diet using herbs, and the use of simulation models. Didactic classes include traditional and adult learning classroom teaching methods, group projects, and experiential coursework.
- Title | Bachelor of Naturopathy &Yogic Sciences [BNYS]
- Duration | 5 ½ years [4 ½ yrs Academic + 1 yr Internship]
- Language of Instruction | English
- Naturopathy promotes the body to rejuvenate and recover by facilitating its own healing capacity by providing and enabling a favourable internal mechanism in the physical and mental sphere. It also educates and empowers individuals to make lifestyle changes necessary for the best possible health.
Different Course Offered
- YOGA THERAPY
- MASSAGE THERAPY
- ACUPUNCTURE THERAPY
- CHROMO THERAPY
- DIET THERAPY
- HYDRO THERAPY
- MUD THERAPY
- HYDRO DELUX MASSAGE
- The Tapovana Medical College Of Naturopathy And Yogic Science seeks to admit applicants who has the strong belief in Naturopathy & Yoga with potential for professional medical competence, the ability to deliver medical care to the greatest extent, a commitment to lifelong learning, intellectual curiosity, educational excellence, ethical conduct, and an understanding that medicine is both art and science, teamwork and leadership skills, possess personal and professional integrity, and a service orientation to others and to the community.
- A candidates for admission to BNYS must have obtained not less than 55 % marks in English and 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 pass from any recognized Board of Secondary Education . In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled castes, and Scheduled tribes the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination will be 50%.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 10 Engineering Deemed University Bangalore
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in Bangalore | Pharma.D | B.Pharma
- Top Medical Colleges In Bangalore | MBBS | MS | MD | PG Diploma
- Genuine Rank Of Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.