Top B.Sc Fashion Design College Bangalore For Academic Year 2020-2021
- Duration | 3 Years
- BA in Fashion Designing. 10+2 level of education or equivalent qualification in any discipline, completed from a recognized educational Board. A minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the 10+2 level.
- B.Sc in Fashion Designing. 10+2 level of education or equivalent qualification in Science discipline, completed from a recognized educational Board. A minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the 10+2 level.
For Direct Admission Contact | 7411718005 | 7707055155
- B.Sc. in Fashion Design is a 3- year undergraduate course in fashion designing, spread over 6 semesters The course covers the study of specialized fields in the area of fashion design, such as accessory and jewelry design, footwear design, garment design, interior design, and leather design.
- The BSc. in fashion and apparel design emphasizes on practical and industry-oriented methodology and training. An intensive course that is driven by a systematic and technical approach, research, creativity and imagination. Trains the students to imbibe aesthetic of design and create collections for the consumers.
Ranked By College4u.in
- M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences | MSRUAS | Bangalore
- IIFA Multimedia | Bengaluru
- LISAA School of Design | Bangalore
- Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies | Bangalore
- Vogue Institute of Art and Design | Bangalore
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology | Lavelle Road Bangalore
- T John Institute of Management and Science | Bangalore
- The Oxford College of Science And Management| Bangalore
- KLES S Nijalingappa College Of Fashion Designing | Bangalore
- Garden City University | Bangalore
- Mount Carmel College (Autonomous) | Bangalore
- NITTE School of Fashion Technology and Interior Design | Bangalore
- Cindrebay School of Design
- International Institute of Fashion Design | INIFD Bangalore
- IDeA Worldwide | Bangalore
- International School of Fashion Arts And Design | Bangalore
Query Asked By Fashion Design Students
Is there any entrance exam for fashion designing ?
- The most important exams for fashion and design courses include AIEED, CEED, NIFT and NID. Students who seek admission in esteemed fashion and design colleges such as National Institute of Design, National Institute of Fashion Technology and other such institutes, must know about the entrance and admission procedure.
Is there any age limit for fashion designing ?
- There is no limit to study fashion designing. If you do want degree however you can’t apply for undergraduate course If you are more than 21 years or age when applying. … Our institute provides B. Sc. degree in Fashion Designing as well as diploma courses. We have no age restriction.
What are the qualifications for NIFT ?
- It stands for Master of Fashion and it is also for 2 Years. Candidates who haveUndergraduate Degree from any Institute / University recognized by law in India. or, Candidates who have Undergraduate Diploma of minimum 3 years’ duration from NIFT / NID.
What is the fees of fashion designing course ?
- The fees for nift is around 2 lakhs per annum. Private colleges have More fees but better faculty and campus and all. Ramaiah University ,Christ ,JD ,Vouge have a fees of around 2–3 lakhs per year( excluding hostel) . Mount Carmel ,Oxford , Garden City University have a fee of 2 lakhs per year ( excluding hostel).
What is the qualification for fashion designer ?
- You will usually need a relevant higher education qualification, such as afoundation degree, HND or degree to be a fashion designer. A course that teaches both design and technical skills will give you the practical knowledge that you need to work in the industry.
What are the subjects in fashion designing ?
- Elements Of Fashion & Design.
- Pattern Making & Garment Construction.
- Fashion Illustration & Design.
- Textile Wet Processing.
- Fashion Art And Design.
- Textile And Apparel Testing.
- Fashion Retailing, Marketing And Merchandising.
- Apparel Computer Aided Design.
What skills do fashion designers need ?
- Strong Business Sense. A great fashion designer has excellent business skills. …
- Good Communication. …
- Sense of Competition. …
- Highly Creative. …
- Strong Drawing Skills. …
- Good Eye for Materials. …
- Strong Sewing Skills. …
- Team Player.
Fashion Design College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Design Courses Link Searched In 2020
- Top Animation Multimedia Courses / Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Interior Design Colleges In Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.