- Address | Acharya Dr. Sarvepalli,Radhakrishnan Road ,Soladevanahalli,Bangalore-560 107
- Year of Establishment | 2005 | Bengaluru | Karnataka | India
- Affiliated to Bangalore University
- Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade
- AICTE Approved
- Call us | 7707055155 / 09308468700
- Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies, or AIGS, is a private co-educational engineering and management college in Bengaluru, India, affiliated with the Bangalore University (BU) and accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Established in 2005, it offers seven undergraduate courses and nine postgraduate courses.
- Acharya organises the Acharya Habba, an annual two-day intercollegiate cultural festival that is one of the largest in Bengaluru and Karnataka.
- The Deccan Herald lists AIGS as one of the “notable” colleges to apply the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) for admission to postgraduate management courses.
Courses Offered In 2019
- Diploma in Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology
- B. Sc. F. A. D – Bachelor of Science (Fashion & Apparel Design)
- M. Sc. F. A. D – Master of Science (Fashion & Apparel Design)
- Duration | 3 Years
- Eligibility | The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Sc (Fashion Design) degree is qualifying (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream. Some reputed colleges and institutes demand a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in (10+2) as qualifying criteria to secure admission in this degree course.
Visual Arts Courses In 2019
- B.V.A. – Painting
- B.V.A. – Graphic Design
- B.V.A. – Animation & Multimedia Design
- B.V.A. – Interior and Spatial Design
- B.V.A. – Product Design
- Duration | 3 Years
- Eligibility | Eligibility for B.Des in Graphic Design. Candidates wishing to apply for the course need to have passed their Higher Secondary Certificate with a minimum of 50% marks in any stream, from a recognized board.
Arts Science & Commerce Course Offered 2019
- B. A – Bachelor of Arts (English / Economics / Marketing / Psychology / Journalism)
- B. Com. – Bachelor of Commerce
- B. Sc. – Bachelor of Science(Physics / Chemistry / Maths / Electronics)
- BSW – Bachelor of Social Work
- M. A – Master of Arts in English
- M. A – Master of Arts in Economics
- M. Sc. – Master of Science in Chemistry
- M. Sc. – Master of Science in Mathematics
- M. Sc. – Master of Science in Physics
- M. Sc. – Master of Science in Psychology
- M. Com. – Master of Commerce
- MSW – Master of Social Work
- B. B. A – Bachelor of Business Administration
- P.G.D.M. – Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- M. B. A – Master of Business Administration
- M. F. A – Master of Finance & Accounting
- M. I. B – Master of International Business
- Duration | Bachelors 3 Years | Masters 2 Years
- qualifying (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream. Some reputed colleges and institutes demand a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in (10+2) as qualifying criteria to secure admission in this degree course.
- Master Degree Require Bachelor Degree Marks Percentage should be 50 %.
Acharya Management College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Campus ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.