Ranking Of Best Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore For 2022-23 Batch
BPT Direct Admission 2022 Contact Us @ 9620557598| 7411718005
Bachelor of Physiotherapy | BPT
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy is a 4-year undergraduate course, including compulsory 6 months of clinical internship, and involving the science of physical movement aimed at preventing disease and disability
- Duration 4 Years
- Eligibility | 10+2 or Equivalent with 50 % Marks in Subjects Physics Chemistry & Biology
Master of Physiotherapy | MPT
- Duration 2 Years
- Eligibility | BPT Pass Student Can Take Admission In MPT Master’s in Physiotherapy (MPT) . Master’s in Physiotherapy is a 2-year full-time program.
- MPT Orthopedics.
- MPT Neurological sciences.
- MPT Cardiopulmonary Sciences.
- MPT in Health Promotion & Disability Rehabilitation.
- MPT Sports science.
- MPT Musculoskeletal science.
- MPT Community physiotherapy.
- MPT Paediatrics physiotherapy.
For Direct Admission Contact | 9620557598 | 7411718005
Rating & Ranking 2022 || Based On Following Factors
- The Ranking Of Physiotherapy College Based On Year Of Establishment ( EST & How Old College Is)
- Number Of Company Visited For Placement.
- City Where Company And College Situated .
- Infrastructure And Location Of The College.
- Safety And Exposure
- Rating Provided To The Colleges Based On Placement Offered In Last 3 Years Based On Highest Salary Average Salary And Number Of Student Placed
- A+++++ Excellent
- A++++ Good
- A+++ Above Average
- A++ Average
- A+ & A Below Average
Physiotherapy Colleges Ranked By College4u.in .
- Ramaiah Medical College | Department Of Physiotherapy | Bangalore Rating A+++++
- Dayananda Sagar College Of Physiotherapy | Bangalore | Rating A+++++
- Vydehi Institute Of Physiotherapy | Bangalore | Rating A+++++
- RajaRajeswari College Of Physiotherapy | RRCP BangaloreRating A+++++
- Kempegowda Institute of Physiotherapy | KIPT Bangalore Rating A++++
- Department Of Physiotherapy Devraj Urs Medical College | SDUAHER KolarRating A+++++
- ShriDevi College Of Physiotherapy | Tumkur| Rating A++++
- Sapthagiri Institute of Physiotherapy | Bangalore | Rating A+++
- Hillside College Of Physiotherapy | Bangalore | Rating A+++
- R V College Of Physiotherapy | RVCP Bangalore | Rating A+++
- Acharya Institute of Health Sciences | AIHS Bangalore | Rating A++
- Krupanidhi College Of Physiotherapy | Bangalore | Rating A++
- Harsha Institute of Physiotherapy | Bangalore | Rating A+
- Rosy Royal College Of Physiotherapy | Bangalore | Rating A+
- The Oxford College Of Physiotherapy | Bangalore | Rating A+
- Padmashree Institute Of Physiotherapy | PIP Bangalore | Rating A
- Department of Physiotherapy | Garden City University | Bangalore | Rating A
- Gautham College Of Physiotherapy | GCP Bangalore | Rating A
- Christian College Of Physiotherapy | Bangalore | Rating A
Contact Us @ 9620557598
What Is BPT?
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy is a 4-year undergraduate course, including compulsory 6 months of clinical internship, and involving the science of physical movement aimed at preventing disease and disability.
- BPT or Bachelor of Physiotherapy is an undergraduate Academic Course in a Medical Science Field known as Physiotherapy.There are various Physical Therapy Colleges which offer Physiotherapy Courses.
… There is a Common Entrance Test (CET) OR Management Quota Direct Admission for the course in Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
- Eligibility | 10+2 or Equivalent
- Type | Degree
- Duration | 4½ Years
What is the qualification for physiotherapy?
- To practice as a physiotherapist, you must be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). To register with the HCPC, you first need to successfully complete an approved degree level qualification in physiotherapy. This may be a full or part-time course or a degree apprenticeship in physiotherapy.
What Is MPT ?
- Master’s in Physiotherapy (MPT) Courses, Scope and Salary. Master’s in Physiotherapy is a 2-year full-time program, imparted using a variety …
- Course Fee | INR 2 to 7 Lacs p.a
- Admission Process | Based on counselling after …
- Course Level | Post Graduate
- Average Starting salary: | INR 4 to 20 Lacs p.a
Eligibility for Master’s in Physiotherapy
- Indian nationals can apply under the General category. Foreign nationals or Non- Resident Indians or Indian nationals supported by NRI relatives can apply under the Foreign/ NRI Category.
- As a minimum criterion of eligibility, candidates aspiring for the course need to be qualified in BPT from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.
- Additionally, they are needed to have completed a 1- year compulsory rotating internship or complete it before April 30 of the relevant academic year. Aspirants need to have attained the Bachelor of Physiotherapy qualification in a full time, in-campus BPT course from an institution recognized by the Indian Association of Physiotherapists.
- Candidates currently pursuing their BPT internships are also eligible to apply, but their admission to the program is subject to the timely completion of internship.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.