- Address | 6/9A, Begur Main Rd, Hongasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068
- Establishment | 1996
- Affiliations | NAAC ‘A’ Grade | RGUHS Bangalore
- Recognition | LAP
- Course Offered | Bachelor of Physiotherapy BPT | Master of Physiotherapy MPT
- Admission Inquiry Contact | 9620557598 | 7411718005
- Genesis of this institution as a sapling was planted by Our Founder Chairman Shri Narasaraju, with a single noble commitment for the cause of education in 1974 which today has grown into a mighty tree providing shade of knowledge for thousands year after year.
- In this, The Oxford College of Physiotherapy was sprouted in the year 1996, growing at an inspiring phase. Our institution boasts of the equipment and infrastructure. It is the first choice of every discerning parents, and aspiring student due to its academic reach, quality of education.
- Thus this Institution emerge as a conglomerate of top class academic institution taking pride in having nurture knowledge that lead to global happiness and prosperity.
B P T – About the course
- Duration | 4 1/2
- Details | The B.P.T Course of the Oxford college of Physiotherapy is a full time degree course recognized by the Government of Karnataka, college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The course meets the University’s stipulated requirements and is recognized by IAP.
- Pass in the Pre University examination conducted by the Karnataka Pre-University board or equivalent examination Physics, Chemistry and Biology and with English as optional subjects.
- Candidates should have scored at least 40% of marks in aggregate in Physics Chemistry and Biology. For Karnataka SC/ST candidate, the minimum marks for Admission 35% in the qualifying subjects.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates shall produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from an authorized government medical officer.
M P T – About the course
- Duration | 2 Years
- Physiotherapy in Neurological and Psychosomatic disorders
- Physiotherapy in Muscular – Skeletal disorders & Sports physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy in Cardio-respiratory disorders & intensive care
- Community physiotherapy & Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR)
- Pediatric Physiotherapy
- Candidates should have passed in BPT from any Recognized University
- They should have completed Internship on or before the RGUHS University finalized date.(approximately June/July )
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2023 | NEET 2023 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2023
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2023
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2023 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.