Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore Admission Academic Year 2022-23
- Duration | 3 Years
- Eligibility | B.Sc. in Allied Science 10+2 education completed in the Science stream from a recognized educational Board. Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology as the main subjects of study at the 10+2 level. A minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the 10+2 level.
Direct Admission Contact
7411718005 | 9620557598
An ideal alternative to MBBS
- Allied health professions are health care professions distinct from nursing, medicine, and pharmacy. They work in health care teams to make the health care system function by providing a range of diagnostic, technical, therapeutic and direct patient care and support services that are critical to the other health professionals they work with and the patients they serve.
Course Offered | Bachelors Programs: .
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy ( 4 & 1/2 year program)
- B.Sc. Perfusion Technology ( 3 & 1/2 years program)
- B.Sc. Cardiac Care Technology ( 3 & 1/2 years program)
- B.Sc. Renal Dialysis Technology ( 3 & 1/2 years program)
- B.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology ( 3 & 1/2 years program)
- B.Sc. Anesthesia Technology ( 3 & 1/2 years program)
- B.Sc. Operation Theater Technology ( 3 & 1/2 years program)
- B.Sc. Respiratory Care Technology ( 3 & 1/2 years program)
- Bachelors in Hospital Administration | BHA
- Bachelors in Prosthetic and Orthotics
- B.Sc in Imaging Technology
- Must have appeared & Pass For PUC | 10+2 a candidate must obtain a minimum of 50% marks Candidate must have passed 10+2/Pre-University Course or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate and has studied Mathematics ,Physics , Chemistry and English as compulsory subjects .
2022 Ranked By College4u.in .
- Faculty of Life and Allied Health Sciences | M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
- Vydehi Institute Of Medical Science | VIMS Bangalore
- Dayananda Sagar Institutions Bangalore | Department Of Allied Science
- Rajarajeshwari Medical College Of Allied Health Science | RRMCH Bangalore
- JSS University | Department Of Allied Science
- Shridevi Institute of Paramedical Sciences | Tumkur
- R R Institute Of Allied Health Science | Chikkabanavara | Bangalore
- Narayana Hrudayalaya College Of Allied Health Science | Bangalore
- Acharya Institute of Health Sciences | AIHS Bangalore
- Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Science And Research Centre | SIMSRC Bangalore
- Faculty of Allied Health & Basic Science | Yenepoya Deemed to be University | Mangalore
- Srinivas University Mangalore | College Of Allied Health Science
- Allied Health Science Courses | Shri Sathya Sai Medical College Bangalore
- The Oxford Medical College Hospital Research Centre | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Paramedical courses | AJ Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
- KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research | Department Of Allied Health Science | Belagavi
- Harsha Institute of Allied Health Sciences | Bangalore
- Affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, (RGUHS), established by an Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Act of 1994, passed by Karnataka Legislature is dedicated to the motto of “Right for Rightful Health Science Education”. It is an affiliating, teaching and a research University, headquartered in Bangalore.
- About 680 colleges conducting professional courses in Medicine, Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Nursing and Allied Sciences in Karnataka are affiliated to the University.
- Diploma Courses affiliated to the Paramedical Board, Karnataka.
- Recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
Course Offered | Master Programs:
- M.Sc. Perfusion Technology
- M.Sc. Echocardio graphy
- Diploma in Allied Health
- Masters in Clinical Research
- M.Sc in Psycho Social Rehabilitation and Counselling
- M.Sc in Clinical Research
- M.Sc in Clinical Psychology
- M.Sc in Radiation Physics
- Master in Public Health
Professions Of Allied Science
- In September 2012 the organization of International Chief Health Professions Officers (ICHPO) provided an agreed-upon definition of an allied health professional.
- “Allied Health Professions are a distinct group of health professionals who apply their expertise to prevent disease transmission, diagnose, treat and rehabilitate people of all ages and all specialties. Together with a range of technical and support staff they may deliver direct patient care, rehabilitation, treatment, diagnostics and health improvement interventions to restore and maintain optimal physical, sensory, psychological, cognitive and social functions.”
- The International CHPO group is a network of chief officers with a professional and policy leadership role for allied health professions and supports knowledge exchange and partnership working across the international community ICHPO member countries: Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, England, Hong Kong (SAR), Malaysia, Malta, Namibia, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Republic of Ireland, and Wales.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.