Top B.Sc Radiology 0r Radiography Colleges In Bangalore 2022 -23 Batch
Direct Admission Contact 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Radiology is a field of medicine that comprises of two major aspects. One of these is diagnostic radiology that is the study of internal parts of the human body using Audiological imaging.
- This study can help diagnose ailments and disorders by giving a peek into the internal organs of the body in a non-invasive manner.
- The second field of radiology is known as Therapeutic Radiology, this is the use of radiological techniques as a treatment for cancer patients.
- B.Sc in Radiology is an undergraduate level course that covers both aspects of Radiology with a higher focus on the first aspect.
- Candidates are taught to use equipment and techniques such as X-ray, CT scan, MRI, Ultra Sound scan, PET scan, Fluoroscope, Surgical Radiography etc. so they can assist doctors in diagnosing patients using radio logical techniques.
Ranked By College4u.in
- Shridevi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Hospital | SIMSRH Tumkur
- JSS Medical College & Department of Allied Science
- Saptagiri Medical College & Allied Science
- Acharya Institute Of Allied Science
- Vydehi College Of Allied Science
- Narayana Hrudayalaya College Of Allied Health Science
- The Oxford College of Allied Health Science
- R R Institute Of Allied Science | Chikkabanavara | Bangalore
- Raja Rajeshwari Medical College | Department Of Allied Science
- Padmashree Group Of Institutions | Department Of Allied Sciences
- KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research | Department Of Allied Health Science | Belagavi
Direct Admission Contact 7411718005 | 9620557598
General Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility criteria for B Sc in Radiology completed 10+2 from a national, state or otherwise recognized board. applicants to have pursued Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at the higher secondary level. Some universities also accept Biology instead of Mathematics.
- At the very least, applicants must score 45% aggregate in science subjects. In more competitive colleges, the percentage is increased to 50% or even 55%. This is to ensure that candidates have the aptitude to complete this course and grasp all the theories and techniques taught in this course.
- Duration | 3 Years Full Time | B.Sc in Radiology is offered over the course of 3 years, this comprises of 6 semesters that span over 6 months each. Institutes that offer this course must have access to the equipment used in radiology so that students can gain practical knowledge alongside understanding theoretical concepts.
Specializations you can Opt Into
- Candidates are also equipped with some basic knowledge on how to read the results of these types of scans, however, interpreting the results is largely left up to the consulting doctor.
- B.Sc in Radiology is an extremely lucrative course as the demand for radiology professionals, compared to that of professionals in other fields of allied health sciences, is much higher.
- Moreover, unlike some other fields of paramedical sciences, Radiology professionals generally work regular hours as opposed to working erratic hours.
- However, this is a challenging course and a challenging career as it requires patience, analytical thinking and good interpersonal skills alongside the necessary aptitude for pursuing this technical field.
- For those who are up to the challenge, careers in this field can be rewarding both financially and in terms of job satisfaction.
- Breast-imaging specialist
- Cardiovascular radiologist
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Emergency Radiology
- Gastrointestinal radiology
- Genitourinary radiology
- Nuclear Radiology
- Pediatric radiology
- Radiation oncology
- The field of radiology is quite vast, hence there are a number of different levels of professionals who work in this fields. Graduates of B.Sc in Radiology generally work under the guidance of Radiologists (M.D. or MBBS). B.Sc Radiology graduates tend to hold these types of posts.
- Radiology Technologists
- Radiology Technicians
- Ultrasound Technician
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- MRI Technician
- CAT Scan Technologist
- CT Scan Technologist
- Radiology Assistant
- Diagnostic Radiographer
- X-Ray Technician
- Radiation Protection Specialist
- Radiology expert
- Imaging technician
- Nuclear medicine technologist
- Research Assistant
- For admission into B.Sc in radiology, there is no standardized national entrance examination, however, some universities require students to take a university level or state level entrance examination or aptitude test.
- In cases where there is no entrance examination, candidates can apply solely on the basis of the qualifying examination (10+2 boards).
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 10 Engineering Deemed University Bangalore
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in Bangalore | Pharma.D | B.Pharma
- Top Medical Colleges In Bangalore | MBBS | MS | MD | PG Diploma
- Genuine Rank Of Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.