- Address | Raja Reddy Layout, Heseraghatta Main Road,Chikkabanavara, Bangalore – 560 090
- Establishment | 2001
- R.R. Nursing Institutions Affiliated to KSDNEB, Recognized by Govt. of Karnataka, Approved by KNC, INC, New Delhi
- R R Institute Of Allied Health Science | Chikkabanavara | Bangalore Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Univrsity
- The Healthcare sector is one of the rapidly growing industries in the country and India is becoming a global healthcare hub.
- “Professionals” who do a Blood Test or a massage or a therapy or aid in a test or handle a heart & lung machine and aid the doctor for better treatment of the patient and hence make health care easy and effective are called as “Allied Health Science (AHS) Professionals”.
- An Allied Health Science person is a professional who helps the doctors in specialized areas and facilitates for better diagnosis, treatment and therapy. The increase in number of patients, variety of diseases & the demand for immense treatment has paved the way for AHS professionals who are expert technicians or therapists providing better quality to human health care.
- B.Sc. Forensic Science | 3 & 1/2 years program
- B.Sc. Cardiac | 3 & 1/2 years program
- B.Sc. Perfusion Technology | 3 & 1/2 years program
- B.Sc. Renal Dialysis Technology | 3 & 1/2 years program
- B.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology | 3 & 1/2 years program
- B.Sc. Anaethesia Technology | 3 & 1/2 years program
- B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology | 3 & 1/2 years program
- B.Sc Optometry | 3 & 1/2 years program
- Candidates who have passed pre-university examination (10+2) level examination or any other equivalent examination recognized by the boards with a minimum of 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects with English as a subject of study. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST the minimum percentage of marks shall be 35% in the qualifying subjects.
- Candidates over 17 years of age are eligible to apply. The candidate must have passed 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th Grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology with a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- During 6-month compulsory rotating internship, students spend time in the Paediatrics, OBG and Orthopaedics wards, General Medicine and General Surgery wards as well as Neurology and Neurosurgery wards. Community posting is also mandatory during this time.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 10 Engineering Deemed University Bangalore
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in Bangalore | Pharma.D | B.Pharma
- Top Medical Colleges In Bangalore | MBBS | MS | MD | PG Diploma
- Genuine Rank Of Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.