List Of Top Colleges Offer Forensic science
- Forensic science is the use of scientific-based knowledge and techniques to detect crime or carry out crime investigation using laboratory tests and analysis. Commonly, forensic science can pick up finger prints from a crime scene and investigate who actually committed the crime from the information gathered.
- B.Sc. in Forensic Sciences is a 3- year graduate course which involves the application of scientific knowledge to the investigation of crimes. Professionals in this discipline apply their knowledge of science to analyze the evidence found at a crime scene.
- An analysis could involve anything from an object at the crime scene, to soil, blood stains, saliva, body fluids, bones, fingerprints, DNA profiling, recovering data from computers, researching new techniques/ technology etc. B.Sc. Forensic Sciences Syllabus includes essential components such as Forensic Pathology, Psychiatry, Psychology, Forensic Medicine and Odontology (Dentistry).
- Average Fees | The average course fee in India ranges between INR 30,000 and 2 lacs. The average annual salary offered in the country to successful graduates of the course lies between INR 1 and 5 lacs.
- B.Sc. in Forensic Science
- Diploma in Forensic Science and Criminology
- Diploma in Forensic Science and Law (Science and Arts backgrounds preferred)
- M.Sc. in Forensic Science and Criminology
- MD Forensic Science (after MBBS)
- PhD (Research in area of interest)
B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- JSS University | Department Of Allied Science
- Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Science And Research Centre | SIMSRC Bangalore
- Rajarajeshwari Medical College Of Allied Health Science | RRMCH Bangalore
- Jain University | Bangalore
- Faculty of Allied Health & Basic Science | Yenepoya Deemed to be University | Mangalore
- Srinivas University Mangalore | College Of Allied Health Science
- Allied Health Science Courses | Shri Sathya Sai Medical College Bangalore
- Paramedical courses | AJ Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
- KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research | Department Of Allied Health Science | Belagavi
- School of Allied Health Sciences | SOAHS Manipal University
- Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research | B.Sc. Allied Health Science | Bangalore
B.Sc. in Forensic Sciences Course Highlights
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized university|
|Admission Process||Direct admission to colleges. However, some colleges may assess students’ suitability for the course through an entrance test.|
|Course Fee||INR 30,000 – 2 lacs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 1 – 5 lacs|
|Top Recruiting Fields/Areas||CBI, Police Department, Investigation Offices, Detective Agencies etc.|
What do you major in for forensic science?
- Entry-level forensic scientists usually have a bachelor’s degree in forensic science or a related field, such as biology, chemistry or physics. A forensic science major typically includes those basic sciences, plus classes in pharmacology, statistics, computer modeling, biochemistry and criminal justice.
Do forensic scientists get paid well?
- The median annual salary for a forensic scientist was $56,750 in May 2016, according to the BLS. This means that 50 percent of forensic scientists earned more and the other half earned less.While the minimum educational requirement for this job is a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree is preferred by some employers.
What is the starting salary for a forensic scientist?
- The biggest employers of forensic scientists was local government, with 7,130 out of the 12,560 positions at mean salaries of $54,990 per year, or $26.44 per hour. State government ranked second for opportunities, with 4,130 jobs and average earnings at $54,550 yearly, or $26.23 hourly.
Eligibility for B.Sc. in Forensic Sciences
- The basic criterion of eligibility needed to be met for admission to the course is a Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent qualification from a recognized educational Board, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and/ or Math as main subjects and a minimum aggregate score of 55%.
However, a few private universities in India conduct their own entrance tests for evaluating and admitting students to the course.
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different. Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.