- Address | Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal – 576 104
- Establishment | 1955
- Course Offered | Allied Health Sciences
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education is synonymous with excellence in higher education. Over 28,000 students from 57 different nations live, learn and play in the sprawling University town, nestled on a plateau in Karnataka’s Udupi district. It also has nearly 2500 faculty and almost 10000 other support and service staff, who cater to the various professional institutions in health sciences, engineering, management, communication and humanities which dot the Wi-Fi-enabled campus.
- The University has off-campuses in Mangalore and Bangalore, and off-shore campuses in Dubai(UAE) and Melaka (Malaysia). The Mangalore campus offers medical, dental, and nursing programs. The Bangalore Campus offers programs in Regenerative Medicine. The Dubai campus offers programs in engineering, management and architecture, and the Melaka campus offers programs in medicine and dentistry.
- Part of the Manipal Group, the University is ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001: 2004 certified, and has won the prestigious IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award and the International Asia Pacific Quality Award in 2007- 2008.
- The Manipal Group, a pioneer in higher education services with a 60-year-old legacy of excellence, also owns and operates campuses in Sikkim and Jaipur in India, and in Nepal, Malaysia, and Antigua, in the Caribbean.
Under Graduate Course In Allied Health Science
- B.Sc (Exercise and Sports Science)
- Bachelor of Perfusion Technology
- BASLP – Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Pathology (at Mangalore)
- BASLP – Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Pathology (at Manipal)
- BOptom – Bachelor of Optometry
- BOT – Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- BPT – Bachelor of Physiotherapy (at Mangalore)
- BPT – Bachelor of Physiotherapy (at Manipal)
- BSc CVT – Bachelor of Science in Cardiovascular Technology
- BSc CVT – Bachelor of Science in Cardiovascular Technology(at mangalore)
- BSc HIM
- BSc MIT – Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging Technology
- BSc MIT – Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging Technology (at Mangalore)
- BSc MLT – Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology
- BSc NMT – Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- BSc RT – Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- BSc RT – Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy (at Mangalore)
- BSc RTT – B.Sc. in Radiotherapy Technology (at Mangalore)
- BSc RTT – B.Sc. in Radiotherapy Technology (at Manipal)
- BSc(Renal Replacement Therapy & Dialysis Technology (at Mangalore)
- BSc(Renal Replacement Therapy & Dialysis Technology)
- Duration | 4 years inclusive of 6 months compulsory Internship & Project.
- Citizenship | Indian nationals
- Eligibility for admission |Pass in 10+2,ALevel, IB,American 12th Gradeor equivalent with:Physics, Chemistry and English with Biology or Mathematics for admission to with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and any one of the optional subjects.
- Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and English with Biology or Mathematics in the qualifying examination and an interview to assess aptitude towards sports.
Under Graduate Course In Allied Health Science
- Duration | 2 Years
- M.Sc Perfusion Technology
- M.Sc. Clinical Psychology (at Mangalore)
- M.Sc. Clinical Psychology (at Manipal)
- M.Sc. in Audiology – M.Sc. (Aud.) (at Mangalore)
- M.Sc. in Audiology – M.Sc. (Aud.) – (at Manipal)
- M.Sc. in Speech Language Pathology (at Mangalore)
- M.Sc.in Speech Language Pathology- M.Sc.(S.L.P.) (at Manipal)
- Master in Physiotherapy (at Mangalore)
- Master in Physiotherapy (at Manipal)
- MOptom – Master of Optometry –
- MOT – Master of Occupational Therapy
- MSc – Hospital and Health Information Administration
- MSc CCIT – Master of Science in Cardiac Cath & Intervention Technology
- MSc Exercise and Sports Sciences – Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- MSc Health Informatics
- MSc in Echocardiography
- MSc in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- MSc MIT – Master of Science in Medical Imaging Technology
- MSc MLT – Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology
- MSc MRP – Master of Science in Medical Radiation Physics
- MSc RRT & DT
- MSc RT – Masters in Respiratory Therapy
- 1.Bachelors Degree in any branch of Science securing a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (excluding language) recognized by any Indian University or pas in Health Sciences & Engineering streams.
- 2.Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University securing
50% marks in aggregate.
- 3.Candidates with bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing and Allied Health Sciences from recognized University are eligible to apply for the course.
- 4.Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Biological Science with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate, excluding languages.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.