- Address | JSS Medical College & Hospital,JSS Medical Institutions Campus,Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagara
Mysuru – 570015,Karnataka, INDIA
- Establishment | 1984
- JSS Medical College, Mysuru, was started in 1984-85 and is imparting education in medical sciences (MBBS) course. It is recognized by the Medical Council of India and was affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bangalore from 1995-1996. It has now become a constituent college of JSS University established under Section-3 of UGC Act from 28-05-2008.
- JSS Medical College, is located in a sprawling 43 acre campus in Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagara, Mysore City, which is about 140 Km from Bangalore. The city is famed for its educational institutions, salubrious climate and beautiful gardens. The college which was started in 1984 has been designed and equipped for dispensation of quality medical education.
- Biotechnology | 30 Seats | Duration 3 Years
- Microbiology | 30 Seats | Duration 3 Years
- PROGRAM | B.Sc – Program
- Course duration in years | 3 Years full Time
- Medium of Instruction | English
- Commencement of the Academic year | August 15,2020
Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
Medical Laboratory Technology
Medical Imaging Technology
Anesthesia & Operation Theater Technology
Renal Dialysis Technology
Respiratory Care Technology
Cardiac Care Technology
Emergency Medicine Technology
- 70% of seats will be admitted to B.Sc programme, on the basis of the rank list
prepared by the University based on the sum total of aggregate percentage of marks
in PCB of PUC II Year/10+2/any equivalent examination and admission test score.
- 15% of total seats are reserved for NRI / Foreign Nationals.
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Institutional Preference (IP).
Age: The candidate should complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2017
for admission to B.Sc Courses.
- Decision of the authorities of Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University, (JSSU)
in case of disputes will be final
- Requisite qualification for admission to B.Sc Program.
- The candidate seeking admission to any of these courses should have passed the Higher
Secondary Certificate Examination 10+2 / PUC II / HSC or the Indian School Certificate
Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2/ HSC examination of
any recognized Board / University from any School / Colleges in India / Abroad after 12
years of study.
- The last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry &
Biology (PCB) and must have obtained a minimum of 50% of marks taken together in
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 10 Engineering Deemed University Bangalore
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in Bangalore | Pharma.D | B.Pharma
- Top Medical Colleges In Bangalore | MBBS | MS | MD | PG Diploma
- Genuine Rank Of Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.