- Address | Deralakatte, Someshwar, Karnataka 575022
- Year of Establishment | 1999 | Mangalore | Karnataka
- Name of medical College | Yenepoya Medical College | Mangalore
- Affiliated University | Yenepoya University (Deemed) | Mangalore
- Course Offered | MHA | BHA | BPT | MPT | B.Sc | M.Sc
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
MHA – Hospital Administration
- Intake | 10
- Eligibility | Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University securing
50% marks in aggregate.
BHA – Hospital Administration
- Intake | 20
- Eligibility | Pass in 10+2 course in any stream from any recognized Board/University securing a minimum of 40% marks inaggregate (For SC/ST/OBC the minimum will be 35%).
Yenepoya Physiotherapy College(Faculty of Allied Health & Basic Sciences), Mangalore
- Course Name | BPT
- Intake | 60
- Pass in two-year pre-university examination from a recognized university/Board or any other equivalent intermediate Science Examination [12th/HSC/PUC) recognized by the University with English as one the principal subjects of study and securing atleast 40% of the total marks in aggregate in the optional subject Physics, Chemistry and Biology (for SC/ST and OBC 35%).
- Age: 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Course Name | MPT
- Intake | 60
- Eligibility | Pass in BPT/B.Sc (P T) with aggregate of 50% of Marks
Yenepoya Deemed to be University | Faculty of Allied Health & Basic Science
B.Sc. Courses in Allied Science
|B.Sc. Medical Technology||20|
|B.Sc. Anesthesia & OT Technology||20||3.5 Years|
|B.Sc. Medical Imaging Technology||20||3.5 Years|
|B.Sc. Renal Dialysis Technology||20||3.5 Years|
|B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)||20||3.5 Years|
|B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology)||10||3.5 Years|
|B.Sc. (Respiratory Care Technology)||10|
|B.Sc. (Cardio Vascular Technology)||10||3.5 Years|
- Pass in 10+2 with PCB as principal subjects or equivalent thereto
- Pass in 10+2 with PCB asoptional subjects and English as one of the subjects of study or equivalent thereto
- Students who have completed their10+2 schooling/ II PUC with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their subjects with a pass percentage of no less than 50% are eligible to apply and 40% for reserved category.
M.Sc. Courses in Allied Science
|M.Sc. in Computational Biology||10|
|MSW – Masters in Social Work||15||2 Years|
|MPH –Masters in Public Health||10-30||2 Years|
|M.Sc. Bioscience||20||2 Years|
- 1.Bachelors Degree in any branch of Science securing a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (excluding language) recognized by any Indian University or pas in Health Sciences & Engineering streams.
- 2.Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University securing
50% marks in aggregate.
- 3.Candidates with bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing and Allied Health Sciences from recognized University are eligible to apply for the course.
- 4.Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Biological Science with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate, excluding languages.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.