- Address | Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078
- Establishment | 1979
- Course Offered | Bachelor Degree 3 Years
- DSAT Registration 2020 | Apply
SCHOOL OF BASIC & APPLIED SCIENCES
- The School of Basic and Applied Sciences encourages holistic development of students to their full potential. It provides an opportunity for the students to choose academic and industry oriented courses from three different combinations in B.Sc. and M.Sc. biological sciences. The School has 1:10 Faculty: Student ratio and the faculty members encourage the students to actively participate in major and minor research projects sponsored by external funding agencies.
- It also offers quality research through Ph.D. Programs. The School’s governing bodies such as Board of Studies (BOS) and Board of Examiners (BOE) comprises of members of highly reputed institutes like IISc, NIMHANS, GKVK etc. The School offers choice based credit systems in M.Sc. program and encourages interaction among faculty members, students, and parents.
- Medical Lab Technology
- X-Ray Technology
- Operation Theatre Technology
- Medical Record Technology
- Dialysis Technology
- Duration | 3 Years
- As in SSLC / 10th Std. / CBSE / ICSE or equivalent examination.
- Duration of the course is 2 years in case of candidates who have passed PUC / CBSE/ ISCE or 10+2 equivalent examinations with science subjects.
- Sports: A football field, tennis court, basketball, squash court, gymnasium, aerobics hall and volleyball court are in the campus, apart from other facilities for indoor and outdoor games.
- Premachandra Sagar Centre for Performing Arts is an auditorium
- Quest DSCE, the official collegiate quiz club, conducts scores of inter-college quizzes.
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering offers 160 undergraduate programs leading to 4/5 year bachelor’s degree, 16 post graduate programs leading to 2/3 year master’s degree and 21 Research Centers offering 2/5 year MSc(Engg)/PhD degree. The Academic degrees are awarded by Visvesvaraya Technological University.
Research facilities and industry interaction
- Research forms one of the main thrust of Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering. It has a Biochemical Engineering Laboratory with activities funded by All India Council Technical Education (AICTE), Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology (KSCST), and National Aviation Fuel Board (NAFB). It has tie-ups with German Research Center and research centers in Europe.
- Research projects from DST, AICTE, DBT and DRDO have been granted to departments of DSCE. Students are encouraged to publish research articles in national and international forums. Research internships are made available to students in institutes like IIT and ISI. Many departments have been declared as centers of excellence by VTU in recognition of the research contributions.
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 10 Engineering Deemed University Bangalore
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in Bangalore | Pharma.D | B.Pharma
- Top Medical Colleges In Bangalore | MBBS | MS | MD | PG Diploma
- Genuine Rank Of Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.