- Address | Jigala, Karnataka 562107
- Year of Establishment | 2014 ( dated 18/07/2014) | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Affiliated University | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Course Offered | MD MS MBBS Allied Sciences & Nursing
- Direct Admission | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Permitted for renewal of permission u/s 10(A) for 2016-17. The permission is conditional granted by Oversight Committee.
- The Oxford Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre was established in the year 2013 by the Children’s Education Society, (R) The Oxford Educational Institutions, Yadavanahalli, Attibele (Hobli), Anekal (Taluk), Bangalore and sprawling over almost area of 35 acres, ideal for medical education in a serene environment with separate Teaching Hospital and Academic Block over 10, 00,000=00 sq. ft. of built-up area.
- The Oxford Medical College Hospital & Research Centre is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka. The institution owes this astounding progress to our dedicated Management and a committed teaching staff. Within an intensely competitive environment, the college has adopted a dynamic, global, high quality, creative and communicative approach in medical education, as well as research and development. The College has well established centrally air conditioned and automated library complements the rich learning experience.
B.SC. ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCE COURSES
- B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology
- B Sc. Operation Theatre Technology
- B.Sc. Imaging Technology
- B.Sc. Anaesthesiology Technology
- B.Sc. Cardiac Care Technology
- B.Sc. Perfusion Technology
- B.Sc. Renal Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc. Respiratory Care Technology
- B.Sc. Optometry Technology
DIPLOMA IN PARAMEDICAL COURSES
- Medical Lab Technology
- Imaging Technology
Duration | 3 Years
- Eligibility | B.Sc. in Cardiac Technology. 10+2 education completed in the Science stream from a recognized educational Board. Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology as the main subjects of study at the 10+2 level. A minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the 10+2 level.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- MBBS Intake | Seats | 150
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
- Eligibility | NEET 2023
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth | Only those whose Age More Then 17 Years And Less Then 25 Years are eligible.
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry,Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together.
- The minimum marks required for the admission should be 50% in PUC (PCB) or any other equivalent examination for the candidates of General Category. For the candidates belonging to SC/ST, the minimum percentage of marks required for the admission process should be 40% in PCB. Preference will be given to the merit students.
Post graduate MD/MS
- This Is First Year MD/MS PG Specialization of 16 different courses with 56 Seats Approved In 2020 .
- Admission in PG Course – For getting admission into PG Diploma, MD & MS Courses in the medical institution, the MBBS graduates have to qualify Common Entrance Test UGNEET.
- Seats | 56
- Duration | MD/MS 3 years
- Eligibility | PG MD/MS : NEET
- i) Candidate should have obtained MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized institution.
- ii) Candidate should have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination before 30th April of the Academic year.
|PG Specialization Courses|
|MD – Anaesthesiology|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy|
|MD – General Medicine|
|MD –Forensic Medicine|
|MD – Paediatrics|
|MD – Pathology|
|MD – Pharmacology|
|MD – Physiology|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|MS – OPTHALMOLOGY|
|MS – General Surgery|
|MS – Orthopaedics|
Brief Introduction About OMCHRC M.B.B.S Course
- The College is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka. The duration of the M.B.B.S course is four and half years (9 terms, each of 6 month duration) of academic Study and one year of internship.
- The course consists of 3 phases. Candidates are admitted to the Pre-Clinical Phase(Phase-I) of one year duration (2 terms) during which they study the subjects of Anatomy, Physiology & Biochemistry. At the end of Phase-1, they appear for the M.B.B.S Phase-I examination of the University. After successfully completing the Pre-Clinical course, the students enter the Para-Clinical Phase (Phase-II) of one & a half year duration(3 terms), during which they study Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pathology & Forensic Medicine.
- In this phase, the students also learn a part of the clinical subjects. They appear for the Phase-II university examinations at the end of the one and a half years. On successful completion of Phase-II, the students enter Phase-III which is of two years duration, having clinical subjects as part of the study.At the end of one year (2 terms), the students take the Phase-III(Part-1) examinations comprising the subjects E.N.T, Ophthalmology & Community Medicine. At the end of the next one year (the last 2 terms), the student answers the Phase-III (Part-2) examinations comprising the subjects Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics & Orthopaedics.
- Clinical training in the Hospitals attached to the Institute will commence after the student successfully completes Phase-I & will continue till the end of the course.
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2023 | NEET 2023 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2023
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2023
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2023 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in