- Address | No. 193/4,Sondekoppa Circle,Nelamangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562123
- EST | 2016
- Recognition | Government of Karnataka, K .S. D. N. E. B
- Affiliated to Karnataka State Nursing Council
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka
- G. O. -No. : – AKUKA 315 MMC 2016
- RGUHS : – RGU/ACA/AFF/Fr/AHS/SSCT/2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19
- Sri Srinivasa Charitable Trust (R) has successively established GNM,BSc( Nursing) P.B.Bsc Nursing,M.sc Nursing, Post Basic Emergency Disaster Nursing and also Bachelor of physiotherapy, Diploma courses. i.e., Radiology , Medical Laboratory Technology ,X-Ray Technology ,Health Inspector , Medical Records Technology ,Operation Theatre Technology, Dialysis Technology, Ophthalmic Technology and Allied Health Sciences i. e B.Sc In Medical Laboratory Technology,B.Sc in Imaging Technology,B.Sc in Perfusion Technology,B.Sc in Optometry,B.Sc in Renal Dialysis Technology,B.Sc in Operation Theater Technology, Course which are Affiliated to Indian Nursing Council, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka Nursing Council, KSDNEB, Bangalore.
- BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology
- BSc in Imaging Technology(MRI / CT Scan Technician)
- BSc in Operation Technology
- BSc in Perfusion Technology
- BSc in Optometry
- BSc in Renal Dialysis Technology
General Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility criteria for B Sc completed 10+2 from a national, state or otherwise recognized board. applicants to have pursued Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at the higher secondary level. Some universities also accept Biology instead of Mathematics.
- At the very least, applicants must score 45% aggregate in science subjects. In more competitive colleges, the percentage is increased to 50% or even 55%. This is to ensure that candidates have the aptitude to complete this course and grasp all the theories and techniques taught in this course.
- Duration | 3 Years Full Time | B.Sc is offered over the course of 3 years, this comprises of 6 semesters that span over 6 months each. Institutes that offer this course must have access to the equipment used in radiology so that students can gain practical knowledge alongside understanding theoretical concepts.
WHY HARSHA ?
- Well Qualified Teaching Faculty
- Clinical Postings at Ramaiah Harsha Hospital and similar specialised affiliated Hospitals
- Well Equipped Laboratories
- E-Library with Centralized network
- 100% Percent Placement Facility
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 10 Engineering Deemed University Bangalore
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in Bangalore | Pharma.D | B.Pharma
- Top Medical Colleges In Bangalore | MBBS | MS | MD | PG Diploma
- Genuine Rank Of Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.