- Address | 12/1, Chikka Bellandur, Sarjapur Road, Varthur Hobli, Carmelaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560035
- Establishment | 1996
- College Type | Private
- Course Offered | BPT | MPT
- Affiliated To | Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Science | RGUHS
- Admissions Contact | 7411718005 | 7707055155
- Krupanidhi College is a Christian institution managed by Krupanidhi Educational Trust. Krupanidhi is an educational dream that started out as a small structure in Koramangala in Bangalore some 30 years ago and is a huge, renowned, 11–acre campus today.
- The college was founded by three eminent educationists, Dr. Prof. Suresh Nagpal (M.Pharma, Ph.D), Mrs. Geetha Nagpal (MBA), and philanthropist Sunil Samson Dhamanigi (M.Pharma), making them the pioneers in the field of pharmacy education. It is also the first college to start Physiotherapy in Bangalore.
Bachelor Of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy course is offered on a full time basis. The course uses a hands on approach that puts emphasizes on client centered, inter professional and evidence based practice. InYear I, we will focus on basic human biosciences &on developing an understanding of the foundation of the human engineering system and the role of health professionals in health / welfare sectors.
- In Year II, student’s begins to develop physiotherapy skills and further explore the biosciences like pathology & pharmacology. By the III&IV years, students will be able to apply their knowledge & practical skills to physiotherapy management for disorders across the life – span. During the pre-clinical semesters, students develop the practical aspects of physiotherapy through simulated learning environment and by practicing on each other.
- Commencement of session Month | September/ October
- Course Duration | 4 and ½ years
- Eligibility | Must be within the age limit of 17-35 years. Should have completed Pre- University course (10+2) pass with 45% marks in aggregate, in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology withEnglish as the medium of study.
For Indian Students
- Original 10+2 equivalent marks card
- Original 10th standard marks card.
- Original school leaving certificate of 10+2 equivalent
For SAARC Countries
- Transcript of 11th and 12th standard marks.
- Conduct / Character certificate
- Date of Birth proof in Indian Almanac
Master Of Physiotherapy
- Our Masters in Physical Therapy program(MPT) is a high level program training the next generation of clinicians. Physical therapists specialize in the assessment and treatment related to movement.
- Faculty supervision is of the highest quality and provided by internationally recognized experts in several fields from neuroscience, orthopedics, knowledge translation and others such fields.
- Commencement of Session Month | May/October
- Course Duration | 2 years
- Eligibility | A pass in Bachelor of Physiotherapy of a minimum of 3 and half years duration/ 4 years from RGUHS or any other university in India or abroad with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and should have completed 6 months of compulsory rotating internship in a recognized hospital
- Documentation Required | Mark sheets of all years/ semesters of Bachelor of Physiotherapy Program. Internship completion certificate, Degree certificate/ Provisional degree certificate.
Clinical Facility | Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy is associated with the following hospitals for the Post Graduate course in Physiotherapy:
- SPARSH HOSPITAL
- NARAYANA HRUDAYALAYA
- VYDEHI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH CENTRE
- SAGAR HOSPITALS
- JAYANAGAR GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL
- Physiotherapy is a health care profession primarily concerned with the remediation of impairments and disabilities and the promotion of mobility, functional ability, quality of life and movement potential through examination, evaluation, diagnosis and physical intervention carried out by physiotherapists. In addition to clinical practice, other activities encompassed in the physical therapy profession include research, education and administration.
- Physiotherapists are healthcare professionals who diagnose and treat individuals of all ages, from newborns to very oldest, who have medical problems or other health – related conditions, illnesses, or injuries that limit their abilities to move and perform functional activities as well as they would like in their daily lives. Physiotherapists use an individual’s history and physical examination to arrive at a diagnosis and establish a management plan and, when necessary, incorporate the results of laboratory and paging studies.
- Physiotherapy intervention has many specialties including orthopedic, neurology, cardiopulmonary, sports rehabilitation, pediatrics, geriatrics, head injuries, post operative rehabilitation and wound care. Physiotherapist practice in many settings, such as outpatient clinics, health and wellness clinics, inpatient rehabilitation facilities, extended care facilities, multi specialty clinics or hospitals, community and home based rehabilitation, education, research centers and sports training facilities.
Colleges Usually In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.