- Address | Near Hanuman Vatika, R.G.H Campus, Rourkela, Odisha 769004
- Year of Establishment | 2012 | Dated 27/06/2012
- Affiliated University | Sambalpur University,ORRISA
- Management | Trust
- Course Offered | MBBS
- College Type | Private
- MCI status | Permitted for renewal of permission u/s 10(A) for 2016-17. The permission is conditional granted by Oversight Committee
- The HMCHR is founded with the single point aim of providing the best of medical training in these parts of the country. At present the hospital has 400 Teaching beds with state of the art operation theatres. Besides there are 20 intensive care beds with 24hrs with high-tech trauma care facility, serving a wide cross section of the community, belonging to every segment of society. Free medical services are given to the poor and needy patients. Separate rural and urban health training centers have been established so as to impart field-practice training to medical students and helping the needy people nearby and those in remote areas.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery | MBBS
- Intake Seats | 100
- Duration | 4 ½ Years + One Year Compulsory Rotating Internship.
Eligibility | MBBS : NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Duration – 4 years 6 Month + 1 year internship
- Eligibility Marks – As Per MCI norms.
- Academic Qualification and Eligibility | Pass in +2 or appearing in 2012 examination of CHSE, Orissa or equivalent, with Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Botany and Zoology) with at least 50% marks in aggregate (Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together) for general category candidates and 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates. For candidates seeking admission through JEE to Govt. and Private Colleges the candidate must be a permanent resident/native of Odisha.
- Group of Subjects Specified | English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- MCI Norm | Candidates should have obtained the minimum of 50% of marks incase (SC/ST/OBC- 40%) taking together physics, Chemistry & Biology and pass in English in the qualifying examination.
- AGE LIMIT | The lower age shall be 17 years as on December 31, 2009. The upper age shall be 25 years as on December 31, 2012. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three years for SC/ST candidates.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.