- Year of Establishment | 2004-05 | Navi Mumbai | Maharashtra | India
- Management | Trust College Type | Deemed University
- Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade | ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Address | Sector 7, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410210.
- Affiliated University | Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed) | Pune
- Entrance Test Required For Admission in BVUMC | NEET
- DCI status | Recognized by The Dental Council Of India
- Name of Dental College | Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai was established in the year 2005 to undertake the basic B.D.S. degree course.
- Dental College & Hospital has both clinical and preclinical academic activities to cater to the basic educational needs. The admission procedure is through the national level Common Entrance Test where the students are selected by merit & admitted to the BDS Course. The total intake of students per year in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College & Hospital is 100.The College is recognized by DCI.
Bachelor Of Dental Surgery | BDS Courses & Intake
- Seats | 100
- Duration | 4 year academic course followed by 1 year of internship.
- Eligibility | BdS | NEET
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth | Only those whose date of birth falls on or before 31 December of the year are eligible.
- Age Limit | 17 years
- Qualification | The candidate should have passed HSC or Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have obtained 50% (for SC / ST at least 40%) marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together at the qualifying examination or equivalent.
Post Graduate MDS | Master Of Dental Surgery
- Seats | 23
- Duration | MDS 3 years
List of Documents
- DCI Registration Certificate and entrance exam
- Leaving certificate of the previous school/college
- Residence proof
- Age proof
- Medical fitness certificate
Eligibility | MDS | NEET
- i) Candidate should have obtained BDS Degree from a DCI recognized institution.
- ii) BDS with 1 year compulsory internship completed by May 2017 + AIPGDET.
PG Specializations MDS Sanctioned Intake
|M.D.S. Conservative Dentistry|
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2020 | NEET 2020 Updates
- Top MD Colleges In Bangalore | List Of Best Medical College
- Top MDS College Bangalore | Post Graduate Dental Colleges In Karnataka
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top Dental College Chennai | List Of Best Dental Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top Dental College Pune | Best Dental College In Maharashtra | Dental College Mumbai
- Medical Colleges In Uttar Pradesh | MBBS Admission UP
- Top Medical Colleges In Kerla | MBBS Admission Keral
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2020
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2020
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2020 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.