Contact | 7411718005 | 7019582681
NEET MDS Exam Dates has been declared on December 20, 2019
- Total Marks | 960
- General Category Cutoff | 250
- ST/SC/OBC | 215
Top 20 MDS Colleges In Karnataka Ranked By College4u.in
- M.S. Ramaiah Dental College | Bangalore | karnataka
- Dayanand Sagar College of Dental Sciences | DSCDS Bangalore | Karnataka
- Vokkaligara Sangha Dental College & Hospital | V.S. Dental College Bangalore | Karnataka
- Vydehi Institute of Dental Sciences & Research | VIDSR Bangalore | karnataka
- Maaruti College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Dr MR Ambedkar Dental College | MRADC | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences & Hospital | KCDSH Bangalore | Karnataka
- Rajarajeswari Dental College & Hospital | Bangalore | Karnataka
- R.V. Dental College | D.A. Pandu Memorial | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Sri Venkateshwara Dental college and Hospital | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Dr.Syamala Reddy Dental College Hospital & Research Centre | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Bapuji Dental College & Hospital | BDCH | Davangere | karnataka
- The Oxford Dental College| ODC | Bangalore | karnataka
- Al Ameen Dental College & Hospital | Bijapur | karnataka
- College of Dental Sciences | CDS Davangere | Karnataka
- Bangalore Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital | Bangalore | karnataka
- A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences | Mangalore | Karnataka
- Sri Rajiv Gandhi College of Dental Sciences & Hospital | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences | Virajpat | karnataka
- Sharavathi Dental College & Hospital | Shimoga | Karnataka
Contact | 9620557598 | 7019582681
Deemed Universities Dental College Ranking 2018
- Manipal College of Dental Sciences | Manipal | Karnataka
- KLE Society’s Institute of Dental Sciences | Bangalore | Karnataka
- JSS Dental College & Hospital | JSSDCH | Mysore | karnataka
- KLE Dental College | KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute of Dental Sciences | Belgaum | karnataka
- College of Dental Surgery | CDS | Manipal University | Mangalore | karnataka
- SDM College of Dental Sciences & Hospital | Dharwad | Karnataka
- Navodaya Dental College | Raichur | karnataka
- YDCH | Yenepoya Dental College & Hospital | Mangalore | Karnataka
- Sri Siddhartha Dental College| SSDC | Tumkur | karnataka
Important Dates And Basic Information MDS NEET December 20 , 2019
- NEET MDS 2020 – National Board of Examination (NBE) is the conducting authority of NEET MDS. The regulatory body has extended the last date to make corrections in the NEET MDS 2020 application form till November. The correction window was earlier open from November 4 to November 2019. NEET MDS application form 2020 concluded on October 31, 2019. Along with the application form, the authority had also released the information brochure of NEET MDS. As many as 6 exam centres have been added which can be checked below. Earlier the exam dates of NEET MDS 2020 was announced, which is to be held on December 20, 2019, for admission to Masters of Dental Surgery (MDS) in government, private, deemed and central universities of India. NEET MDS 2020 will be a computer-based entrance examination for admission under 50% All India Quota, 50% state quota seats and 100% seats from deemed/central universities. Candidates who will fulfil the basic NEET MDS eligibility criteria will be eligible to appear for the postgraduate dental entrance test.
About NEET MDS 20 December 2019
- To pursue Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) courses in India, qualifying NEET MDS 2019 (excluding AIIMS PG) is the only key. NEET MDS 2019, an eligibility cum ranking exam, is conducted annually every year as a single window entrance exam. The exam covers 50% All India Quota seats of all government colleges (except for Jammu and Kashmir), 50% State Quota seats (all the seats of colleges of Jammu and Kashmir), all the seats of private dental colleges, deemed and central universities and Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- The regulatory body of NEET MDS 2019 exam is National Board of Examinations (NBE). The selection and counselling process is regulated by the Directorate of General Health Services on behalf of Medical Counselling Committee and the state authorities. NEET MDS 2019 score and preferences submitted in the counselling process will be the basis for admissions.
- The NEET MDS 2019 eligibility criteria, to be considered for admission to MDS courses, are decided by Dental Council of India (DCI) with the approval of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW). The basic requirements to appear for NEET MDS can be checked below:-
- Candidates must hold BDS degree from a recognised institute to fulfil NEET MDS eligibility criteria 2019.
- Provisional/permanent registration with State Dental Council or DCI by March 31.
- Completion of one year compulsory rotatory internship by March 31 of the academic year that a candidate is seeking admission is mandatory.
NEET MDS 2019 Application Process
- Mode of Application : Online
- Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
|General, OBC||Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 3750|
|General, OBC||PWD||Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 2750|
|SC, ST||Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 2750|
- NBE released the NEET MDS 2019 application form could be filled till November 6, 2018. Filling the NEET MDS application form 2019 is a five-step process. Before starting to fill the registration form candidates must possess a valid email ID, mobile number, scanned copies of signature and photograph in ‘jpeg’ format. The steps to fill NEET MDS 2019 application form can be checked below-
- Enter Personal Details
- Enter Qualification Details
- Upload Images
- Payment of Application Fee
- Print NEET MDS registration form
NEET MDS 2019 Exam Pattern
- The NEET MDS 2019 exam was conducted for a duration of three hours. The NEET MDS 2019 question paper comprises 240 multiple choice questions. The exam was conducted using computer networks which implies NEET MDS is a computer-based test. The syllabus for NEET MDS 2019 wastaken from theBDS Course Regulations recommended by the Dental Council of India.
- As per the marking scheme of NEET MDS, candidates can score four marks for each correct answer and one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. There is no marking for the questions which are not answered by the candidates. The linguistic medium of the NEET MDS question paper 2019 was only English.
NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card
- NEET MDS admit card 2019 has been made accessible from December 6, 2018 onwards. Candidates will be required to submit their User ID and password to download the NEET MDS 2019 admit card. The candidates can only receive the admit card of NEET MDS in online mode as the hall tickets will not be sent via any offline mode. After downloading the admit card, candidates must paste their photograph on the document as only then it will be considered by the authorities at the time of the exam.
- The admit card of NEET MDS 2019 will carry information like roll number, allotted exam city and centre. Candidates must note that the NEET MDS admit card is also a mandatory document for the counselling process, therefore, it must be preserved even after the conduction of the exam.
NEET MDS 2019 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
NEET MDS Admit Card 2020
- The dental graduates who will fill the application form on or before the stipulated date can download the NEET MDS 2020 admit card from December 13 onwards. The link to download the hall ticket will be available on this page, when released. In order to download the admit card, candidates need to enter their candidate ID and password in the space provided. It is advised to cross-check the details mentioned in the NEET MDS hall ticket 2020 and also paste the latest passport size photograph. In case of any discrepancy in the NEET MDS admit card, applicants are required to contact the authority immediately and rectify the mistakes. The admit card should be carried at the exam centre along with the valid ID proofs.
NEET MDS Exam Pattern 2020
- The regulatory body will specify the paper pattern of NEET MDS 2020 through the information brochure. NEET MDS 2020 entrance exam will be a computer-based test containing a total of 240 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The exam will be conducted in three hours from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM only. The detailed NEET MDS 2020 exam pattern is provided below for the candidates.
- Mode of exam – Computer-based mode/Online
- Duration of the exam – 3 hours (180 minutes) from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Types of questions – Objective type questions
- Total questions asked – 240 multiple choice question with four options each
- Total marks – 960 marks
- Medium of questions asked – English language only
- Marking scheme – +4 marks for every correct answer; -1 mark for a wrong attempt; 0 mark for the unanswered question
- Syllabus – Subjects taught in BDS programme (Pre-Clinical, Clinical and Para-Clinical)
NEET MDS 2020 Syllabus
- NBE prepares NEET MDS 2020 syllabus on the basis of subjects studied in BDS programme curriculum. The syllabus comprises of three subjects of Pre-Clinical, Clinical and Para-Clinical. The subject-wise distribution of syllabus for NEET MDS exam is mentioned in the table below.
NEET MDS 2020 – Subject-wise distribution of questions
General Anatomy including embryology and histology
General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
General Pathology and Microbiology
General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
Oral Medicine and Radiology
Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Public Health Dentistry
NEET MDS Answer Key 2020
- NBE will not publish the official NEET MDS 2020 answer key as the exam will be conducted in online mode. As per the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), the test takers are also not allowed to discuss the questions or any other information related to the examination in any mode. The answer key will include the solutions of the questions asked in the exam. Aspirants can match their marked answer with the solutions provided in NEET MDS answer key 2020. In case any other coaching institute will release the answer key, it will be provided in this article.
NEET MDS Result 2020
- NBE will announce the NEET MDS 2020 result on or before January 20. The result of NEET MDS 2020 will be declared online in the form of PDF. Candidates who will secure the minimum qualifying percentile will be considered qualified in the entrance test. NEET MDS result 2020 will include the roll numbers, marks obtained out of 960 and NEET MDS overall rank. The result can be downloaded by using the link which will be available on this page when released. Last year, the result of NEET MDS 2020 was revised due to lower of cutoff percentile on April 4, 2019.
- The scorecard of NEET MDS 2020 will be available for qualified candidates only. Aspirants can download the scorecard by entering their User ID and password. NEET MDS scorecard 2020 will mention the name of the candidate, roll number, rank, category rank, marks scored, qualifying status, AIQ rank and other details.
NEET MDS Cut off 2020
- The cutoff is the minimum percentile which must be secured to qualify the NEET MDS entrance test. NBE will release the minimum NEET MDS 2020 cutoff along with the official brochure. The qualifying percentile of NEET MDS for general category is 50th percentile, while for SC/ST/OBC, it is 40th percentile. The marks corresponding to the cutoff percentile will be announced along with the result. Candidates who will obtain the marks equivalent to the NEET MDS 2020 cutoff will be considered eligible to participate for the counselling process. NEET MDS cutoff 2020 will be determined on the basis of various factors which includes number of aspirants took the entrance test, difficulty level of exam, seats available under each specialty among others.
NEET MDS qualifying percentile and score
Cut off percentile
|Cutoff scores 2019|
Cut off scores 2018
General PH candidates
|SC/SC/OBC – PH candidates||40 percentile||215||204|
Revision of NEET MDS Cutoff 2020
- When the sufficient number of candidates appeared for postgraduate national level entrance examination fails to secure the minimum qualifying marks as declared by NBE, the Central Government in consultation with the Dental Council of India (DCI) may lower the NEET MDS 2020 cut off minimum marks belonging to respective categories.
- In the year 2019, the regulatory body had lowered the minimum cut off percentile and scores. The cutoff for candidates belonging to reserved category was lowered to 25.835 percentile. Whereas, reserved category and PH aspirants had to secure at least 15.385 and 20.385 percentile, respectively. Check the NEET MDS revised cutoff percentile 2020 and their equivalent scores from the table below.
Revised NEET MDS cut off
Minimum qualifying criteria
Cut off scores
Revised minimum qualifying percentile
Revised cut off scores
|SC/ST/OBC PH||40th percentile||215||15.835th||140|
NEET MDS Merit List 2020
- NBE will release the merit list of NEET MDS 2020 on the basis of scores obtained in the online test. NEET MDS 2020 merit list will be available online in the PDF format. The rank list will be released in the first week of March 2020. The merit list will display NEET MDS All India Rank (AIR) for 50% quota, All India Rank and category of candidates. Only the dental graduates included in the merit list can are eligible to participate for the counselling process. A separate NEET MDS 2020 merit list for 50% AIQ seats will be prepared for the allotment to AIQ seats.
NEET MDS Counselling 2020
- DGHS on behalf of MCC will conduct the counselling of NEET MDS 2020 for 50% AIQ, all seats of deemed/central and ESIC colleges. NEET MDS 2020 counselling will be held in online mode only. NEET MDS seat allotment for AIQ seats will be completed in two rounds, while a mop-up round will also be conducted for deemed/central and ESIC institutes. The dental graduates qualifying PG entrance test are eligible for the counselling process.
- In order to appear for NEET MDS counselling 2020, aspirants will be required to register themselves through the link which will be made available on this page, when released. Along with it, they have to pay the prescribed application fees in online mode. Once the registration is done, the registered candidates have to provide their preferences of colleges and specialities in which they wish to get admission into. Based on the NEET MDS All India Rank (AIR), preferences of colleges, as well as courses, availability of seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the AQI/deemed/central seats, will be allotted.
- The counselling of remaining 50% state quota seats and MDS seats in private colleges will be done by designated counselling committee of respective states either online or offline modes. NEET MDS seat allotment process for each state varies due to total intakes, the number of domicile candidates applied for admission. The eligible candidates must fill the application form to register and will be allotted seats as per the preferences of colleges as well as courses, NEET MDS AIR, seats available, criteria of reservation and other aspects. After allotment of seats, the candidates must report at the allotted college for document verification, completion of admission and payment of fees.
Documents Required at Counselling
- NEET MDS 2019 admit card
- NEET scorecard
- BDS marksheet (1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examination)
- BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- Permanent/Provisional registration certificate issued by DCI/State Dental Council
- Class 10 Certificate/Date of Birth certificate
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.