- Address | No.14, Ramohalli Cross, Mysore Road, Kumbalgodu Bengaluru south, PIN-560074
- Year of Establishment | 1992-93 | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Direct Admission Contact | 7411718005 || 9620557598
- Course Offered | BDS | MDS
- Affiliated University | RGUHS
- DCI status | Recognized
- RajaRajeswari Dental College & Hospital was established in the year 1992 with just 40 admissions in BDS course. It was housed in a rented building measuring 40,000 Sq. Feet. Now it has progressed to a full- fledged Postgraduate Dental Institution with 100 BDS admissions and MDS courses in all specialties of Dental Surgery.
- In addition, PhD in Orthodontics, Periodontology and certificate course in Implantology are also offered in RRDCH. The college is recognized by DCI, Government of Karnataka and Government of India and is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka. It is accredited by NAAC (National Assessment Accreditation Council).
Bachelor of Dental Surgery | BDS
- Intake | Seats 100
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Eligibility | BDS NEET 2023
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth | Only those whose date of birth falls on or before 31.12.2023 are eligible.
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together
M.D.S. Master of Dental Surgery | MDS
- Intake | 48 Seats
- Duration | 3 Years
Eligibility MDS | NEET 2023
- A candidate for admission to the MDS course must have a BDS degree from a college and university recognised by the Dental Council of India, New Delhi, or an equivalent qualification recognised by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru (Bangalore) and the Dental Council of India.
- Candidates not possessing a recognised dental qualification for the above purpose should secure the prior approval of his/her qualifications by the Dental Council of India prior to admittance to the MDS course.
- The minimum qualification for admission to the postgraduate program is a BDS degree or an equivalent degree recognized by DCI.
|1||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|3||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|4||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics|
|5||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics|
|6||Oral Pathology & Microbiology|
|7||Public Health Dentistry|
|8||Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry|
|9||Oral Medicine & Radiology|
- Dental Hospital and Training | Dental clinics in all departments have 250 modern dental units / chairs. An average 450 to 500 patients are treated in these clinics daily. Each department is staffed with more than required number of full time and dedicated teachers who are well qualified and experienced in their fields of speciality.
- Medical College and Hospital and Training | RajaRajeswari Medical College and Hospital is a 1000 bedded Medical College Hospital, recognized for undergraduate and postgraduate training by Medical Council of India. All medical subjects are taught at the Medical College for the Dental students and students attend Medical and Surgical clinics at the Medical College & Hospital.
- Location | RajaRajeswari Dental College & Hospital is situated at a sprawling 5 acre campus on the Bangalore-Mysore Highway at 19 kms from Vidhana Soudha. The Lush green campus has 2 lakh Sq. feet of modern building which houses the Dental Institute, its 10 speciality dental clinics, supporting labs and class rooms and residential accommodation for staff and students.
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
UG MBBS NEET Result Announced 7th September 2022
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2023
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2023
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2023 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.