- Address | Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078.
- Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade || ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Established | 1991-92 | Bangalore | Karnataka | India
- Affiliated | RGUHS
- Exam Required for Admission | NEET 2021 | MDSNEET 2021
- Direct Admission Contact | 7411718005
- Rankings In Bangalore | Rank 02
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Courses Offered | BDS | MDS
- DCI status | Recognized
- Approved BY | DCI | RGUHS
- Seats | 60
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Eligibility | BDS NEET 2021
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth | 17 Years and Above | Only those whose date of birth falls on or before 31 December of Admission year are eligible.
- Qualification | Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together
M.D.S. Master of Dental Surgery | MDS
- Seats | 23
- Duration | 3 Years
- Eligibility | MDS NEET 2021| The minimum qualification for admission to the postgraduate program is a BDS degree or an equivalent degree recognized by DCI.
- A candidate for admission to the MDS course must have a BDS degree from a college and university recognized by the Dental Council of India, New Delhi, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru (Bangalore) and the Dental Council of India.
- Candidates not possessing a recognized dental qualification for the above purpose should secure the prior approval of his/her qualifications by the Dental Council of India prior to admittance to the MDS course.
MDS Seat Matrix
|1||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|3||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|4||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics|
|5||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics|
|6||Oral Pathology & Microbiology|
|7||Public Health Dentistry|
|8||Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry|
|9||Oral Medicine & Radiology|
- For Dayananda Sagar College of Dental Sciences it’s all about the impact we create. The impact we have on people who study with us. And most importantly, the real life impact those people have on the world around them.
- The Dayananda Sagar College of Dental Sciences is a world-class dental education centre dedicated to delivering high quality and distinct learning experiences.
The college is centered on:
- supporting patient care
- pursuing innovation in oral health education
- preparing the educated dentists of tomorrow with clinical practice and training.
- Set on a 32 acre lush green campus in Bangalore, Dayananda Sagar College of Dental Sciences comprises state-of-the-art teaching and research facilities, classrooms, tutorial facilities, laboratories, creating the perfect learning environment.
- We are proud of our close-knit campus community – a student intake of 60 each year. All students benefit from more one-on-one contact time with staff, and our curriculum has been designed to cover all specialties of dental science ranging from diagnosis, child dentistry to surgery, restorative, cosmetic and preventive dentistry.
- From its extensive pre-clinical departments and laboratories to its wealth of library, classrooms, modern clinical and tutorial facilities, the college is an abundant resource to the communities it serves.
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.