- Address | Agalakote, B.H. Road, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572107
- Year of Establishment | 1992-93
- DCI status | Recognized
- Direct Admission | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Affiliated University | Sri Siddartha Academy of Higher Education.
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Approved By | DCI | RGUHS
Sri Siddhartha Dental College
- Sri SIDDHARTHA EDUCATION SOCIETY started the dental college in 1992 at Tumkur –a rural district of Karnataka, with an aim to bring professional training and advanced treatment facility to the door steps of rural masses, under the able guidance of DR.G. Shivaprasad who is the director of the college. The college is well equipped and housed in a building measuring 44,872 Sq. ft in an area of 25.21acres, 100 meters away from Sri Siddhartha Medical College.
- The college has qualified and dedicated staff, who are always ready to help the students in shaping their future. The college has admissions of 40 seats for the B.D.S course. The college is recognized by the Dental Council of India, New Delhi and affiliated to Sri Siddartha Academy of Higher Education.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery | BDS
- Seats | 40
- Duration : 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Duration :The duration of the course is of 4 academic starting (Aug/Sept) years followed by one-year compulsory rotating internship (Residency).
- Eligibility BDS | NEET 2021 | For (Four year course, Recognized by Dental Council of India):The candidate should have passed in the second year Pre-University or 12th standard or Equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology and optional subjects and English as one of the language. It is mandatory, that the candidate has obtained not less then 50% of the aggregate marks or equivalent grade in the optional subjects is eligible for admission. (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category )
- He/She shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year for Admission to BDS Course.
Master of Dental Surgery | MDS
- Seats | 14
- Duration | 3 Years
- Eligibility MDS | NEET 2021 | The minimum qualification for admission to the postgraduate program is a BDS degree or an equivalent degree recognized by DCI.
|1||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|3||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|4||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics|
|5||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics|
|6||Oral Pathology & Microbiology|
|7||Public Health Dentistry|
|8||Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry|
|9||Oral Medicine & Radiology|
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2021 | NEET 2021 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2021
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2021
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2021 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private College