- Address | Krishnadevaraya Nagar, Hunasamaranahalli, Yelahanka, International Airport Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562157
- Year of Establishment | 1992-93 | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Management | Trust
- Direct Admission | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Management | Trust
- Eligibility | ( NEET 2021 & 12th 50% PCB )
- Course Offered | BDS MDS
- DCI status | Recognized
- Affiliated University | RGUHS
Bachelor of Dental Surgery | BDS
- Intake | Seats 60
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
Eligibility for admission BDS | NEET 2021
- Candidate should have completed 17 years at the time of admission or shall complete this age by 31st December of the year in which the students gets admitted.
- Candidate should have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English as a compulsory subjects.
- Candidate should have passed the subjects of Physics, chemistry and Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in PCB.
- Candidate must have secured not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the Common Entrance Test / COMEDK Test as the case may be.
- Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe belongs to Karnataka gets a relaxation of 10% in PCB.
M.D.S. Master of Dental Surgery | MDS
- Intake | 38 Seats
- Duration | 3 Years
Eligibility MDS | NEET 2021
- A candidate for admission to the MDS course must have a BDS degree from a college and university recognised by the Dental Council of India, New Delhi, or an equivalent qualification recognised by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru (Bangalore) and the Dental Council of India.
- Candidates not possessing a recognised dental qualification for the above purpose should secure the prior approval of his/her qualifications by the Dental Council of India prior to admittance to the MDS course.
- The minimum qualification for admission to the postgraduate program is a BDS degree or an equivalent degree recognized by DCI.
Post Graduate MDS program SANCTIONED Intake
|1||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|3||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|4||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics|
|5||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics|
|6||Oral Pathology & Microbiology|
|7||Public Health Dentistry|
|8||Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry|
|9||Oral Medicine & Radiology|
- Oral & Maxillo Facial Surgery
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Public Health Dentistry
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology & Microbiology
- Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
- The college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi university of Health Sciences (RGUHS)Karnataka. The College, ever since its inception has been committed to excellence in education, research, patient care and community service. The college is located in a region of stunning scenery with hills, tall trees, blossoming flowers and beautiful skyline. It is situated 21 Km away from the buzzing city, in a quiet and serene campus of sprawling 133 acres called Krishnadevarayanagar. Out of the 133 acres, 10 acres have been specially earmarked for the development of the Dental College.
- In addition to various dental departments the KCDS & H is also housing the general medical subject facilities like General Anatomy, Physiology & Biochemistry , General Pathology & Microbiology . General Pharmacology, General Medicine and General Surgery Experienced and highly qualified medical teaching faculties are serving the above disciplines to train the students in the basic medical sciences, which are very essential for the dental practice.
- Anti Ragging committee has been formed to prevent ragging in the campus. Further the college has implemented the directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India contained in its order dated 16-05-2007 in SLP (C) No.24295/2004 as given here under:
- “If any incidents of ragging comes to the notice of the authority, the concerned student shall be given liberty to explain and if his explanation is not found satisfactory, the authority would expel him from the institution.”
- Krishnadevaraya Hospital & Research Center ,a 100-bedded hospital, is well equipped with Ultra Modern and sophisticated Health care facility are available round the clock. Students are trained in general healthcare in the subject of General Medicine & General Surgery in the third year of their course. The college is also attached to the 100- bedded Government General Hospital, Yelahanka, which is within a distance of 7 kms from the college, for additional clinical training of the students on OT facilities for the oral & maxillofacial surgeries.
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.