- Address | Chola Nagar, R T Nagar Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560032.
- Year of Establishment | 1992-93
- DCI status | Recognized
- Eligibility | ( NEET 2021 & 12th 50% PCB )
- Direct Admission | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Course Offered | BDS MDS
- Affiliated University | RGUHS
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Approved By | DCI | RGUHS
- Seats | 60 | Permitted upto 100 Seats
- Duration : 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Eligibility | BDS | NEET 2021
- Qualification | Candidates should have passed the 2nd PUC/12th Grade Examination or equivalent examination, comprising the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as language and obtained a minimum of 50% in the aggregate marks of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (40% in the case of SC/ST of the Karnataka State).
- Candidate should also have minimum of 50% marks in Physics, chemistry and Biology taken together at the competitive entrance examination where such examinations are held for selection (40% in the case of SC/ST of the Karnataka State).
- Age requirement: Candidate shall complete the age of 17yrs as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is sought.
Master of Dental Surgery | MDS
- Seats | 24
- Duration | 3 Years
- Eligibility | MDS | NEET 2021
- The minimum qualification for admission to the postgraduate program is a BDS degree or an equivalent degree recognized by DCI.
|1||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|3||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|4||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics|
|5||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics|
|6||Oral Pathology & Microbiology|
|7||Public Health Dentistry|
|8||Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry|
|9||Oral Medicine & Radiology|
POST GRADUATION : Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
Eligibility for Admission:
- Applicants must meet all requirements stipulated by DCI. They should have successfully passed their B.D.S. from an institution recognized by DCI, and must have completed or completing their internship by 30th of April of the relevant academic year.
- As per the Existing Post Graduate Regulation of Dental Council of India, the minimum percentage of marks in the Entrance Test for eligibility and admission to Post Graduate Courses shall be 50% for General Merit candidates and 40% for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes (All India) and Other Backward Classes belonging to Karnataka State only.
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2021 | NEET 2021 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2021
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2021
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2021 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different. Admission Possible Only in Private Colleges.