- Address | PAVILLION ROAD, BESIDES BAPUJI HOSPITAL, Davangere, Karnataka 577004
- Year of Establishment | 1990-91
- DCI status | Recognized
- Affiliated University | RGUHS
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Course Offered | BDS | MDS
- Approved By | DCI | RGUHS
Description | College of Dental Sciences | Davangere
Welcome to the College of Dental Sciences, Davangere, Karnataka, India. We take great pride in our world class institution which is considered unique in the whole of Karnataka. Great smiles begin here – for our clinic patients and students who enjoy our friendly, supportive learning environment. Located within one of the nation’s largest universities and one of the most comprehensive health sciences centers in India, we offer cutting-edge academic, research and clinical programs.
- Intake | 100 Seats
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
Eligibility | BDS | NEET
- Citizenship : Indian nationals.
- Age Limit : 17 Years and Above Only those whose date of birth falls on or before 31st December of the Admission Year are eligible.
- Qualification : Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together
Master of Dental Surgery | MDS
- Total Seats | 47
- Duration | 3 Years
Eligibility | MDS NEET | The minimum qualification for admission to the postgraduate program is a BDS degree or an equivalent degree recognized by DCI.
Post Graduate MDS program Sanctioned Intake
|1||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|3||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|4||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics|
|5||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics|
|6||Oral Pathology & Microbiology|
|7||Public Health Dentistry|
|8||Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry|
|9||Oral Medicine & Radiology|
Total Seats 47
Have completed 17 Years of age as on the 31st December of the Admission Year.
Be medically fit to undergo the course and practice dentistry.
Have passed the Karnataka II PUC examination or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and
Biology as optional subjects and English as one of the languages.
Have secured 50% Marks in these three subjects and English taken together. However, for Scheduled Caste
and Scheduled Tribe candidates, the minimum marks are 40%. Admission to the course shall be based on the II PUC (or
equivalent examination marks)/ entrance testconducted by Comed-K/C.E.T.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D