- Address | 111/1, SGR College Main Road, Munnekolala, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
- Year of Establishment | 1991-92 | Bangalore | Karnataka
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Course Offered | BDS | MDS
- State | karnataka
- Name of Dental College | Dr. Syamala Reddy Dental College, Hospital & Research Centre | Bangalore
- Affiliated University | RGUHS
- DCI status | Recognized
Dr. Syamala Reddy Dental College, Hospital & Research Centre is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. The college was established in 1991, under the sponsorship of SGR Technical & Educational Society. The college strives for advancement and enhancement in dental field through research and training. Dr. Syamala Reddy Dental College, Hospital & Research Centre is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, (RHUHS), Bangalore. The course offered by the college is approved by Dental Council of India (DCI). The college offers academic excellence in the field of dental education, at undergraduate level. To acquire inclusive knowledge and skills, the institute provides separate clinical facility for its students.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery | BDS Intake
- Seats | 40
- Duration : 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Eligibility | BDS:NEET
- Citizenship : Indian nationals.
- Age : Minimum 17 Years & Above
- Citizenship: Indian nationals.
- Date of Birth: Only those whose date of birth falls on or before 31.12.2001 are eligible.
- Qualification: Pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together
Master of Dental Surgery | MDS Intake
- Seats | 34
- Duration | 3 Years
- Eligibility | MDS : NEET 2018 | The minimum qualification for admission to the postgraduate program is a BDS degree or an equivalent degree recognized by DCI.
- A candidate for admission to the MDS course must have a BDS degree from a college and university recognised by the Dental Council of India, New Delhi, or an equivalent qualification recognised by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru (Bangalore) and the Dental Council of India.
- Candidates not possessing a recognised dental qualification for the above purpose should secure the prior approval of his/her qualifications by the Dental Council of India prior to admittance to the MDS course.
|1||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|3||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|4||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics|
|5||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics|
|6||Oral Pathology & Microbiology|
|7||Public Health Dentistry|
|8||Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry|
|9||Oral Medicine & Radiology|
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D