- Address | MSRIT Post, M S R Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560054
- Year of Establishment | 1991-92 | Bangalore | Karnataka
- DCI status | Recognized
- Course Offered | BDS | MDS
- Affiliated University | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Direct Admission Contact | 7411718005
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private
- Eligibility | ( NEET 2021 + 50% In 12 Or PUC )
- Approved By | DCI | RGUHS
- MSRUAS | Academics Dental Science – Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
- The Faculty of Dental Sciences was earlier the M.S. Ramaiah Dental College and Hospital and was established in 1991.
- The Faculty offers a 4-year undergraduate programme including one year internship leading to the Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree and a 3-year postgraduate programme leading to the Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) degree.
- Intake | 60 Seats
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Eligibility | BDS | NEET 2021 | The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Leaving certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 higher secondary examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- Candidates for admission to the Programme shall meet the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the appropriate statutory bodies like Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Have completed 17 yrs on or before 31st of Dec, of the yr of admission to the BDS course
- Have passed qualifying exam as under
Contact | 7707055155 | 7019582681
Master of Dental Surgery | MDS
- Intake | 40 Seats
- Duration | 3 Years
- Eligibility | MDS NEET 2021 | A candidate seeking admission to postgraduate programme must have passed BDS or equivalent examination approved by DCI..
- The candidate belonging to SC/ST category will get a relaxation in the qualifying marks as per government notification.
- Foreign Students seeking admissions should have equivalent qualification and must be proficient in English. Candidates must have minimum TOEFL score.
Post Graduate MDS program Sanctioned Intake
|1||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|3||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|4||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics|
|5||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics|
|6||Oral Pathology & Microbiology|
|7||Public Health Dentistry|
|8||Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry|
|9||Oral Medicine & Radiology|
Introduction | The Faculty offers postgraduate programmes
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Oral Pathology and Microbiology
- Public Health Dentistry
- Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Prosthodontics including Crown and Bridge
- The Faculty also offers Certificate programmes in Esthetic Dentistry and Oral Implantology and a Doctoral research programme leading to the award of a Ph.D. degree.
- The programmes and curriculum offered by the faculty adhere to norms prescribed by the Dental Council of India (DCI). The curriculum offered is outcome based and helps students to develop critical thinking abilities and to imbibe relevant practical skills for a smooth transition from academics to real life work environment. Opportunities are provided for students to do their internship in India or abroad depending upon their preference. Alumni of the Faculty are working for quality healthcare organisations in India and abroad and while many have established successful practices of their own.
- The faculty has an attached dental hospital with more than 250 dental chairs, laboratories and other facilities for providing clinical services. Students are trained at the attached hospital as well as adopted hospitals in urban and rural areas around Bangalore.
- There are around 75 members of faculty and 400 students. Members of the faculty are well trained in research and present their research findings at various forums and publish more than 50 papers, annually, in peer reviewed journals. The Faculty also has an active dental education unit that supports and provides for innovation in medical education. The Department of Public Health Dentistry plays a very active role in inculcating a sense of social responsibility through regular dental camps, community orientation programmes and school dental health programmes.
College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Banks / ATM
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in For Biology Students After 12th Career Options
- Top Medical College Bangalore | MBBS Admission 2021 | NEET 2021 Updates
- List Of Top Dental College Bangalore | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | B.Pharma Admission 2021
- Top Homeopathic College Karnataka | BHMS Direct Admission 2021
- Top BVSc Colleges In Karnataka | Veterinary Colleges 2021 Ranking
- Top BNYS Colleges in Bangalore | Bachelor of Naturopathy And Yogic Sciences Karnataka
- Unani Medical Colleges in Karnataka | BUMS
- Top Allied Science Colleges In Bangalore | B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Homeopathic BHMS Medical College in Kolkata | West Bengal
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
Direct Admission Contact Us For Further Query
Contact | 9036036290 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.Admission Possible Only in Private College