Direct Admission In BDS/MDS Colleges In Bangalore 2020 Batch
Contact | 7411718005 | 7019582681
- Bachelors of Dental Surgery | BDS
- Master of Dental Surgery | MDS
- Our Motive is to provide best information to the student
- so we have done survey and brings top Dental colleges of Chennai & Tamilnadu .
- Ranking we are Providing Based on the Following Factors.
- Year of Establishment of Dental college
- Availability Number of BDS Seats
- Availability of Post Graduate Courses Seats | MDS
- Availability Number Of Faculty
- Infrastructure & Location
- Availability of LABS
Top Dental College Chennai | List Of Best Dental Colleges in Tamil Nadu
Rankings | Ranked By College4u.in
- SRM Dental College | SRMDC | Ramapuram | Chennai | Tamil Nadu
- Sri Ramachandra Dental College & Hospital | SRDCH | Chennai | Tamil Nadu
- SRM Dental College | SRMDC | Kattankulathur | Chennai | Tamil Nadu
- Chettinad Dental College and Research Institute | CDCRI Kancheepuram | Chennai
- Saveetha Dental College & Hospitals | SDCH | Chennai | Tamil Nadu
- Ragas Dental College & Hospital | RDCH | Uthandi | Tamil Nadu
- Sathyabama University Dental College and Hospital | SUDCH | Chennai | Tamil Nadu
- Thai Moogambigai Dental College and Hospital | TMDCH Chennai | Dr.MGR Dental College
- Sree Balaji Dental College & Hospital | SBDCH Chennai | Tamil Nadu
- Meenakshi Ammal Dental College and Hospital | MADCH Chennai | Tamil Nadu
- Sree Mookambika Institute of Dental Sciences | SMIDS Kanyakumari
- Karpaga Vinayaga Institute Of Dental Science
- KSR Institute Of Dental Science and Research
- Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research
- Madha Dental College & Hospital | Madha Nagar | Kundrathur | Chennai
- Priyadarshini Dental College & Hospital
- R.V.S. Dental College | Kannampalayam
- JKKN Dental College and Hospital | Chennai | Tamilnadu
- Rajah Muthiah Dental College & Hospital | Annamalai Nagar
- Rajas Dental College
- Asan Memorial Dental College And Hospital | AMDCH
- Adhiparasakthi Dental College And Hospital | APDCH
- CSI College of Dental Science And Research
Top Dental College Tamil Nadu & Chennai Rank List 2020
- Dentistry is a branch of medicine that consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders and conditions of the oral cavity, commonly in the dentition but also the oral mucosa, and of adjacent and related structures and tissues, particularly in the maxillofacial (jaw and facial) area. Although primarily associated with teeth among the general public, the field of dentistry or dental medicine is not limited to teeth but includes other aspects of the craniofacial complex including the temporomandibular and other supporting structures.
- Dentistry is often also understood to subsume the now largely defunct medical specialty of stomatology (the study of the mouth and its disorders and diseases) for which reason the two terms are used interchangeably in certain regions.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery BDS | In India, training in dentistry is through a 5-year BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) course, which includes 4 years of study followed by one year of internship. As of 2010, there were a total of 291 colleges (39 run by the government and 252 in the private sector) offering dental education. This amounts to an annual intake of 23,690 graduates.
- Master of Dental Surgery MDS Course Offered | Post graduate training is for three years in the concerned speciality.
- Dental public health – The study of epidemiology and social health policies relevant to oral health.
- Conservative dentistry and endodontics | The art and science of restoring the tooth form and function when destructed by carious and non carious lesions affecting the teeth, before involvement of pulp or root canal is termed as conservative dentistry. When the root canal are involved, the speciality is known as endodontics. This speciality degree is awarded in India.
- Endodontics (also called endodontology) | Root canal therapy and study of diseases of the dental pulp and periapical tissues.
- Forensic odontology – The gathering and use of dental evidence in law. This may be performed by any dentist with experience or training in this field. The function of the forensic dentist is primarily documentation and verification of identity.
- Geriatric dentistry or Geriodontics – The delivery of dental care to older adults involving the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of problems associated with normal aging and age-related diseases as part of an interdisciplinary team with other health care professionals.
- Oral and maxillofacial pathology – The study, diagnosis, and sometimes the treatment of oral and maxillofacial related diseases.
- Oral and maxillofacial radiology – The study and radiologic interpretation of oral and maxillofacial diseases.
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery (also called oral surgery) – Extractions, implants, and surgery of the jaws, mouth and face.
- Oral biology – Research in dental and craniofacial biology
- Oral Implantology – The art and science of replacing extracted teeth with dental implants.
- Oral medicine – The clinical evaluation and diagnosis of oral mucosal diseases
- Orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics – The straightening of teeth and modification of midface and mandibular growth.
- Pediatric dentistry (also called pedodontics) – Dentistry for children
- Periodontology (also called periodontics) – The study and treatment of diseases of the periodontium (non-surgical and surgical) as well as placement and maintenance of dental implants
- Prosthodontics (also called prosthetic dentistry) – Dentures, bridges and the restoration of implants. Some prosthodontists further their training in “oral and maxillofacial prosthodontics”, which is the discipline concerned with the replacement of missing facial structures, such as ears, eyes, noses, etc.
- Special needs dentistry (also called special care dentistry) – Dentistry for those with developmental and acquired disabilities.
- Veterinary dentistry, a speciality of veterinary medicine – The field of dentistry applied to the care of animals.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 10 Engineering Entrance Exams in India| Dates | Cutoff | Entrance Pattern
- Top Engineering Colleges In India | Genuine Rank Of 100 Engineering College Based On Placement
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2019
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2019
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.