- ISO 9001:2008 certified institution | NAAC ‘A’ Grade accredited
- Address | Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kanchipuram Dist., Kelambakkam, Tamil Nadu 603103
- Year of Establishment | 2007
- Affiliated University |Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR medical university Chennai | recognized by the Dental council of India.
- Management | Constituent Unit Of DR.MGR Educational And Reaserch Institute
- College Type | Deemed University
- Courses Offered || BDS Bachelor of Dental Surgery | MDS Master of Dental Surgery
- Dental Council of India status | Recognized
- The Thai Moogambigai Dental College and Hospital was established in the year 1991, by Tmt Kannammal Educational Trust, has been upgraded to the status of deemed university. The founder Chairman is Thiru. A.C.Shanmugam B.A., B.L., The BDS degree is offered to the students who have
- completed the four year degree course and internship and also recognized by the Ministry of Family Welfare and Health, and The Dental Council of India.
- The University Grants Commission (UGC) has given the Deemed University Status to Thai Moogambigai Dental College and Hospital from January 2003 in the name of Dr.MGR Educational and Research Institute (Deemed to be University).
Bachelor of Dental Surgery | BDS
- Intake Seats | 100
- General category | 41 Seat || NRI category | 9 Seats
- Duration | 4 years plus 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Eligibility | BDS NEET 2018
- Citizenship | Indian nationals.
- Age | Minimum 17 Years & Above
- Qualification | Candidates must have passed H.S.C (+2) examination/equivalent examination and obtained a minimum of 50% of marks (in case of SC/ST & OBC 40%) taking together Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany & Zoology) and a pass in English.
- Fees for BDS Course: Rs.4,50,000/- per annum
- Fees for NRI: USD 32,000/- per annum
- AC Room: Rs.80,000/- per annum
- Non-AC Room: Rs.62,000/- per annum
Master of Dental Surgery | MDS
- The course shall be of 3 academic year duration, during which students are trained in clinical efficiency, laboratory work and research by experienced teachers. Each department is well equipped with state-of-the-art laboratories and equipment.
- The training of postgraduate for degree shall be full time with graded responsibilities in the management and treatment of patients entrusted to his/her care.
- Every Post Graduate candidate shall maintain a record of skills [Log Book] he has acquired during the three years training period, certified by the various Heads of Departments he has undergone training.
- The participation of the students in all facets of educational process is essential. Every candidate should take part in seminars, group discussions, case demonstration, clinics, journal review meetings, CPC and clinical meetings, symposia, conferences and lectures during each year as prescribed by the department. Every candidate should participate in the teaching and training programme of undergraduate students.
- Note | The minimum qualification for admission to the postgraduate program is a BDS degree or an equivalent degree recognized by DCI.
- M.D.S. Oral Medicine and radiology
- M.D.S. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- M.D.S. Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- M.D.S. Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- M.D.S. Prosthodontics
- M.D.S. Periodontics
- M.D.S. Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- M.D.S. Oral Pathology
- Duration | 3 Years
- Eligibility | The following requirements shall be fulfilled by every candidate to become eligible to appear for the final examination.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .