- Address | No. 193/4,Sondekoppa Circle,Nelamangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562123
- EST | 2016
- Course Offered | BPT | Pharmacy | Allied Sciences
- Admission Contact | 7411718005 || 9620557598
- Recognition | Government of Karnataka, K .S. D. N. E. B
- Affiliated to Karnataka State Nursing Council
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Sri Srinivasa Charitable Trust (R) has successively established GNM,BSc( Nursing) P.B.Bsc Nursing,M.sc Nursing, Post Basic Emergency Disaster Nursing and also Bachelor of physiotherapy, Diploma courses. i.e., Radiology , Medical Laboratory Technology ,X-Ray Technology ,Health Inspector , Medical Records Technology ,Operation Theatre Technology, Dialysis Technology, Ophthalmic Technology and Allied Health Sciences i. e B.Sc In Medical Laboratory Technology,B.Sc in Imaging Technology,B.Sc in Perfusion Technology,B.Sc in Optometry,B.Sc in Renal Dialysis Technology,B.Sc in Operation Theater Technology, Course which are Affiliated to Indian Nursing Council, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka Nursing Council, KSDNEB, Bangalore.
Bachelor Of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy course is offered on a full time basis. The course uses a hands on approach that puts emphasizes on client centered, inter professional and evidence based practice. In Year I, we will focus on basic human bio sciences & on developing an understanding of the foundation of the human engineering system and the role of health professionals in health / welfare sectors.
- In Year II, student’s begins to develop physiotherapy skills and further explore the bio sciences like pathology & pharmacology. By the III&IV years, students will be able to apply their knowledge & practical skills to physiotherapy management for disorders across the life – span. During the pre-clinical semesters, students develop the practical aspects of physiotherapy through simulated learning environment and by practicing on each other.
- Commencement of session Month | September/ October
- Course Duration | 4 and ½ years
- Eligibility | Must be within the age limit of 17-35 years. Should have completed Pre- University course (10+2) pass with 45% marks in aggregate, in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology withEnglish as the medium of study.
WHY HARSHA ?
- Well Qualified Teaching Faculty
- Clinical Postings at Ramaiah Harsha Hospital and similar specialised affiliated Hospitals
- Well Equipped Laboratories
- E-Library with Centralized network
- 100% Percent Placement Facility
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 10 Engineering Deemed University Bangalore
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in Bangalore | Pharma.D | B.Pharma
- Top Medical Colleges In Bangalore | MBBS | MS | MD | PG Diploma
- Genuine Rank Of Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.