- Address | 16th KM, Old Madras Road, Bangalore- 560 049
- Establishment | 1992
- College Type | Private
- Course Offered | Bachelor of Physiotherapy BPT | Master of Physiotherapy MPT
- Affiliated To | Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Science | RGUHS
- Admissions | 7411718005 | 9620557598
- Recognition | Garden City University is established under Karnataka State Act no. 47 of 2013. The Garden City University Act received the assent of the Governor of Karnataka on 26th March 2013 and was published in the Karnataka Gazette on 12th April 2013. The University Grants Commission has listed Garden City University in the recognized list of Private Universities in India
- Garden City Education Trust was established in 1992 by Dr. Joseph V.G. with the support of like-minded educationists like the Prof. Shivarudrappa – former Dean, Karnatak University, Dr. Hanumanthappa – former Vice Chancellor, Bangalore University, Prof V.B. Coutinho – former Vice Chancellor, Gulbarga University and Prof. Rame Gowda – former Vice Chancellor of the Karnataka State Open University.
- The Garden City University Act received the assent of the Governor of Karnataka on 26th March 2013 and was published in the Karnataka Gazette on 12th April 2013.
- Garden City College of Science and Management Studies which has an “A – Grade”, the highest conferred to an educational institution, when assessed by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) – the premier accreditation body under the UGC consecutively in three cycles of accreditation. These institutions are ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14000:2004 certified.
Bachelor Of Physiotherapy
- A bachelor in Physiotherapy programme is an eclectic blend of subject modules which encompasses the concepts of physiotherapy, research and clinical practice. At GCU we nourish the clinical aspirants to have a concentrated focus on professional and scientific learning skills. The curriculum is overhauled to develop the clinical practices as a common form for all the students.
- The objective of physiotherapy is to provide therapeutic interventions that help people to recover from physical ailments and to elevate their living standards. If a student is inclined towards service oriented sectors they can opt for clinical practices after completion of Physiotherapy programme and to achieve that GCU may be the apt choice for excelling in career.
- Commencement of session Month | September/ October
- Course Duration | 4 and ½ years
- Eligibility | Must be within the age limit of 17-35 years. Should have completed Pre- University course (10+2) pass with 45% marks in aggregate, in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with English as the medium of study.
For Indian Students
- Original 10+2 equivalent marks card
- Original 10th standard marks card.
- Original school leaving certificate of 10+2 equivalent
For SAARC Countries
- Transcript of 11th and 12th standard marks.
- Conduct / Character certificate
- Date of Birth proof in Indian Almanac
Master Of Physiotherapy
- The MPT program at Garden City University is designed to provide students with the opportunity to gain indepth knowledge and sound practical skills in the specialised area. The program provides post graduate students with advanced techniques in different areas of specialization. It exposes students to recent developments in the field and enhances their intellectual and research skills. The duration of the course is two years spread out in 4 semesters.
- Commencement of Session Month | May/October
- Course Duration | 2 years
- Eligibility | A pass in Bachelor of Physiotherapy of a minimum of 3 and half years duration/ 4 years from RGUHS or any other university in India or abroad with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and should have completed 6 months of compulsory rotating internship in a recognized hospital
- Documentation Required | Mark sheets of all years/ semesters of Bachelor of Physiotherapy Program. Internship completion certificate, Degree certificate/ Provisional degree certificate.
- “Joy of Learning” is the principle guiding strategy for all courses at GCU to promote the motto of providing teaching qualities which will help our students to learn how to perform tasks in a professional manner and also to know about how to perform it in a scientific manner.
- GCU employs the “ARM TM ” pedagogy method which fuels ambition in the student, provides ample resources to excel and continuous mentoring for the students to achieve their goal.
- To make students acquainted with the advancements in the area of physiotherapy and allied subjects by adopting Core Course Curriculum Consensus (4’Cs) which aids for the practice of critical reading, analytical reasoning and debate which are the basic forms of language analysis.
- To enable students to construct their career options from a plethora of specialised courses featuring the whole French literature, thought and culture. In GCU we help student to escalate their knowledge of their chosen areas of studies.
- To train students in the skills necessary for further research, both within and outside the academic context.
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 100 Engineering College India | Admission in Best Engineering College | MHRD | NIRF Ranking 2023
- Top 100 Medical Colleges India | Admission in Best Medical College India In NEET 2023
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2023 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.