- Address | 2nd Block, 1040, 28th Cross Rd, 2nd Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
- Founded |1963
- Course Offered | BHM | B.Sc Fashion Design | BBA | MTA | MCA | BCA | B.Sc | M.Sc
- Admission 2020 Contact | 7411718005
- K.L.E. Society’s S. Nijalingappa College is a college in Bangalore, India which offers degree courses. It is affiliated to Bangalore University.
- The college is under the management of Karnataka Lingayat Education Society, which provides education to poor and needy students.
- KLE Society institutions, S. Nijalingappa College is meant for degree courses. It provides coaching for undergraduate and post graduate degree courses in B.Sc; M.Sc; B.Com; BCA; BBM; M.Com; BHM; MTTM; Fashion Designing courses; B.A courses.
- at ‘A’ level by NAAC in 2004 and re-accredited at ‘A’ Grade by NAAC in 2010 with a CGPA of 3.82 on a 4 point scale, highest in Karnataka; it has received the status of the ‘College with Potential for Excellence’ (CPE) in 2010 by UGC; further, the UGC has accorded the status of the ‘College with Potential for Excellence'(CPE) in April 2014 for the second time and has granted1.5 crores, which is a rare feat achieved by only a handful of top-ranking colleges in India.
16 Undergraduate Programs
- Arts (HEP, JPE,JPP)
- Science (PCM, CBZ, PME, MECs, PMCs, CBBT, CZBT)
- Commerce (BCOM and BCOM-Tourism)
- Hotel Management (BHM)
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Computer Application (BCA)
- Fashion and Apparel Design (FAD)
- Duration | 3 Years
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Sc (Fashion Design) degree is qualifying (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream. Some reputed colleges and institutes demand a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in (10+2) as qualifying criteria to secure admission in this degree course.
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management Eligibility. The basic eligibility criterion for pursuing B.H.M. (Hospitality Management) degree is qualifying 10+2 or equivalent examination in Science stream with a minimum of 50% marks secured from a recognized board of the country.
Post Graduate Programs
- MCA(Computer Application)
- MTA (Tourism Administration)
- Duration | 2 Years
- Eligibility | Graduation With Minimum 50% Marks M.T.A. or Master of Tourism Administration is a postgraduate Travel and Tourism course. The programme provides the sound knowledge and expertise skills require to the hospitality industry.
SNC Management College In Campus Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- In Campus Banks Facilities
- Guest Room
- IT Infrastructure
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.