- Address | Behind Atmalingeshwara Temple, Hanumantha Nagara Campus, Karadakere Post, Maddur Taluk, Mandya Dist, Karnataka – 571422
- Establishment | 1962
- Affiliated By | Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Science | RGUHS
- Recognized By | Govt Of Karnataka
- Direct Admission Contact | 9620557598
- G Madegowda Institute of Naturopathy and Yoga Sciences (GMINYS), one of the Best BNYS Colleges in Karnataka is part of various institutions running under the Bharati Education Trust (BET) established in 1962 with the purpose of providing quality education in rural areas at an affordable cost.
- The goals and objectives of Bharathi Education Trust are three fold. Education in rural areas, providing safe health care facilities and providing food for the needy and the deserving.
- The Trust has grown over the years into a host of institutions starting from the pre-primary School to Post-Graduate courses.
- Sri G.Madegowda is the Founder Chairman of the Trust and his sincere, unrelenting efforts have led to the establishment of several institutions at Bharathinagara, Hanumanthanagara and Kirugavalu under auspices of B.E.T.
- Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Sciences (BNYS) is a 4.5- years long undergraduate course in the field of Integrative Medicine that covers the study of both traditional Naturopathy Medicine and Modern Medicine. BNYS course includes the mandatory completion of a Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship of 1-year duration.
- Title | Bachelor of Naturopathy &Yogic Sciences [BNYS]
- Duration | 5 ½ years [4 ½ yrs Academic + 1 yr Internship]
- Language of Instruction | English
- G. Madegowda Institute of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences | Mandya seeks to admit applicants who has the strong belief in Naturopathy & Yoga with potential for professional medical competence, the ability to deliver medical care to the greatest extent, a commitment to lifelong learning, intellectual curiosity, educational excellence, ethical conduct, and an understanding that medicine is both art and science, teamwork and leadership skills, possess personal and professional integrity, and a service orientation to others and to the community.
- A candidates for admission to BNYS must have obtained not less than 55 % marks in English and 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 pass from any recognized Board of Secondary Education . In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled castes, and Scheduled tribes the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination will be 50%.
The following documents are required to be submitted:
- 10th Marks Card
- 12th/PUC Marks Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (for Non-Karnataka students)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- SC/ST Certificate (if necessary)
- Valid Visa (in case of International students)
- 10 Passport Size Photos
Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top 10 Engineering Deemed University Bangalore
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in Bangalore | Pharma.D | B.Pharma
- Top Medical Colleges In Bangalore | MBBS | MS | MD | PG Diploma
- Genuine Rank Of Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Visual Communication colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Sc Graphic / Web Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Top B.Tech Fashion Technology Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Polytechnic College Bangalore | Diploma in Engineering colleges in Bangalore
- Top Hotel Management College Bangalore | List Of BHM Colleges In Bangalore
- Top Mass Communication Colleges in Bangalore
- Top BBA (Aviation) Colleges in Bangalore | Best Airport Management College Bangalore
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy Colleges In Bangalore | BPT | MPT College
- B.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) Colleges in Karnataka | Top B.Sc. Forensic Sciences College Bangalore
- Top B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology) Colleges in Bangalore
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different.