- Address | Vidyagiri, Moodubidire,D.K. Dist., Karnataka, India – 574227
- Established | 2003 | Moodbidri | Karnataka
- Course Offered | Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences | BNYS
- Approved By | Government Of Karnataka | Department of Naturopathy & Yoga from the academic year 2015-16.
- Affiliations | Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences | Bangalore
- College Type | Private
- Recognized By | Ministry of Ayush | Government Of India New Delhi
- Alva’s College of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (ACNYS) is imparting Yoga & Naturopathy education at graduate level. There are eighteen well established departments with high equipped & learned faculty. This institute is imparting under graduation B.N.Y.S) with an annual intake of 60. A total of eight laboratories are imparting various practical exposures to the students.
- As per the clinical point of view, ACNYS has an attached 100 bedded Yoga & Naturopathy Hospital (Anandamaya) in Mijar and an OPD centre in Moodbidri and Vidyagiri. It is blended with traditional knowledge & Modern technology which is boon to the learners as well as for the suffering community.
Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences | BNYS
Students come to ACNYS because they seek careers that resonate with their core values, including a belief in natural healing and whole-person medicine. They prepare for success as naturopathic doctors with the support of our clinical training, which prepares students to formulate effective, personalized treatment plans for patients.
- NEET Clearance is mandatory for UG
- Intake | BNYS – 120 students every year.
- Duration | 5 ½ years
- Courses Offered | BNYS | The Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences is a 5 ½ years Medical Degree in Naturopathy and Yoga. The medium of instruction is English.
- Eligibility | A candidate must have passed the 2 year Pre-University or Plus Two or 12th examination or equivalent with Science subjects obtaining at least 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, with English as a compulsory subject. He/she must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December.
- History | Alva’s College of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences is a vision of philanthropist and connoisseur Dr. M. Mohan Alva. It came into its nascent existence in the year 2003. Today within a short span it has catapulted into an epitome of quality of education in the field of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences rivaling the best institutions in the country. It is an abode of rich culture & traditional extravaganza of the country as it has a vibrant mix of students from across the country and abroad, which cherishes moments of their stay here.
Top Searched Links Of College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
Contact | 7411718005 | 9620557598
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different .